Collection - Flash - Completed - Cute Neighbour [Final] [Edeshye]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Rosayee

Definitely a product of its time. A "simple" flash game with way more packed into it than you'd expect, but not in a good way. Lots of waiting going through the elevator, talking with specific NPCs on specific floors to activate specific events, that you need to somehow understand with minimal guidance, and annoying multiple choice question-esk responses that, if you choose wrong, will boot ya back to your last check point. Outside of the ass squishes/stretches used in the advertisement and reward on Day 1, there is not much else actually worth your time. Oh, and the other downloads are just "customize your girl + sex scenes" to go right into the fun, and honestly skippable tiny side projects with 1-4 loop animations and pre-made models set up.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Beat120

It is certainly interesting, though it does lack clarity and closure. The other works in this pack are either rehashes or unfinished side-projects. Regardless, the art quality definitely is impressive.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

slashslayer

it executes really well the premise of exploring through a scenario to achieve a romantic relationship with its main girl. it has a really big flaw of lacking any feeling of conclusion(both on the sexual intercourses and in the relationship story itself) but the fun in the exploration serves enough as a payoff for it. it still is really short unfortunately, so it also can't be said as a really memorable experience
  4. 2.00 star(s)

libertypics

I won't go one star because the art is ok for it's limited style and it's not pretending it's a deeper game than it is, if you want to try it it won't take long and you'll get what you see, I'd even give it more stars on a site that you just played it on your browser without downloading. As it is though it just isn't worth the limited space it takes on your computer.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

hinosit

The game is amazing, I recommend going without a guide because it works with the anxiety it produces. If you use a guide and you spend it as quickly as possible to see the scenes, it will not have the same impact when you reach that point with effort, the scenes are well done and it shows that they dedicated their time but if you do not get to them on your own effort in the end won't be a big deal. In my point of opinion, scenes of anal sex were missing, which is the fetish that most provokes the girl. If I had them I would give it 4 stars. He didn't have 5 because the time it takes to use the elevator is a nightmare.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Prophetic Spirit

As a flash game, it's short and cool but i know more projects better in quality with the same engine so... this is a awful experience and neither a gallery option.
    The T H I C C N E S S is strong in this one but nothing more, either the final sex scene fucked up the girl's anatomy and even the moaning sounds are reused of a specific game i know but i don't wanna reveal, isn't worth.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

iron4doves

2.5 star If this game had at least 1 scene where MC came I'd give it a 3.5 star. The animation on the girl is great and she is smoking fucking hot. It'd be cool if there were more scenes though. And a bit more of story instead of random fetch quests would be ideal.

Some of the dialog options are pretty funny, like damn I would love to tell this girl "I like my women how I like my coffee: black" hahaha.

There are 2 ass touching scenes, 1 BJ scene (3 BJ intensities and 2 facefuck intensities), 1 missionary vaginal scene (4 intensities). No cumming. Thats it.