Unity - Cute Reapers in My Room [v0.4.1] [Kamuo]

1. 4.00 star(s)

GeometricalTaco

Solid.
    Very nice pixel animation, very tasteful outfit options and a few nice lewds you can do. Other than that not much substance to the game but I don't know what the dev envisions with this. Sound effects are pretty decent.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

sexymanx

This game, while somewhat limited in terms of animations and costume options for the girl, still manages to outshine a majority of the offerings in the similar genre. Its standout feature is the striking art and vibrant color palette, creating an enticing visual experience. However, it's worth noting that the game is quite short and lacks the depth and interactivity that some players may desire. Overall, it's a decent choice, but it leaves you wishing for a longer and more "alive" experience.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

alofor

Top. But it would be even better if there would be an X-ray so that you could see how you fill it. And you could turn it on and off. Or it would be even cooler if the sperm that falls on her remained on her and if you want to wipe
  4. 5.00 star(s)

fasoman54

One of the standout features of "Cute Reapers in My Room" is the game's impeccable art style. The visuals are absolutely stunning, with vibrant colors and charming character designs. Each reaper has its own distinct personality, and the attention to detail in their animations is truly impressive. Whether it's their mischievous grins or their heartwarming interactions, the artistry brings these characters to life in a way that will make you fall in love with them.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Tobi/Chaos

Well girl is looking nice but kinda "Disconnected" from world...
    Outfits don't change much but they looks cute.

Well if someone makes Pixel Art game then this game should be actualy GAME... in this case You just walk left / right and pick different pixel art 2 second looped sex scenes...

Could be 4 or even 5 if we could go outside that room and do more :/...
  6. 4.00 star(s)

dudibudi

Review of Version 0.2.0

Even a game simple as this can improve something. Its a simple gallery walk "game" starring the girl from the game "Aren't Grim Reapers Supposed to be Scary".

Cons:
    - The sex scenes are cut into three pieces. Slow, Faster, Cummin. Usual stuff. But you have to stay a specific time in one state to go to another. Why? Why do I have to WAIT on purpose to get to the next scene? Why just put in and come? Why not rush it and start going rabbit style? This games "game" is just the sex scenes, so you should allow as much freedom as possible.

Pros:
    +Amazing Pixel art. Really good stuff. Even able to compete with "Castle of Temptation". After seeing the amazing sex scenes in "Aren't Grim Reapers Supposed to be Scary", I was thinking: "Nah. This game would porbably not have the same quality." But I was proven wrong. Very excellent stuff to see.
    +Simple sounds. No Music (which is not necessary)
    +Good choice of sex positions (thank god no footjobs or armpit jobs)

Its v0.2.0 so of course there is not much to do or to get. But this v0.2.0 offers already better quality than some v1.8679 deluxe patron builds.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Velied

Nice sprite work and animation, can't wait to see the finished product.
    I'm hoping to see both characters from the previous games implemented and fully fuckable eventually.

I am also wondering if there will be new locations and scenarios in the future involving the characters gradually introduced as the project continues.

Either way, I wish the developer well and good luck on the project.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

LaPlaus

Really glad to see some good Grim reaper game over here so far, there is something in this sort of pixel games that melting mind. And I'm really surprised how light this game is, author you'we made a great job! May heavens door be allways open for you. :4Head:
  9. 4.00 star(s)

KofiCatto

+
    Well made H animations
    Cute character
    Decent trial
    Simple controls
    Different outfits

-
    Why is the guy transparent
    It's hard to create a gameplay out of this
    I can feel that this will have bad sex sounds

(y) (y) (y) (y)
    I liked the game because I know it's made from a good animator and I'll wait for updates
  10. 5.00 star(s)

CoomandherFlames

just a clean animation simulator that looks great and runs smooth (at least for me) i hope it continues to be updated cause i think it could have an official release on dlsite without any question. only thing needed would be more animations but they've already said more is planned