Ren'Py Abandoned Cutely Suspicious [v0.12.033] [Ellaraia]

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
624839_Banner.jpg

Overview:
Cutely Suspicious explores your relationship with the two young women you live with as your villainous landlady attempts to keep your relationships non-existent. Flirt and charm your way into the girls’ lives then sneak around behind your landlady’s back and even right before her eyes with ‘accidental’ touches and gropes and… beyond.​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-04
Release Date: 2022-02-03
Developer: Ellaraia -
Censored: No
Version: 0.12.033
Language: English
Others Games: Shaping Her Future - My Little Katelyn
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Compressed
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - - -

Extras:

Orioles1019 thanks for the link
* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

623615_0_Peek.jpg 623612_Peek.jpg 623608_printscreen3.jpg 623609_printscreen2.jpg 623629_1_Enter.jpg 5b.jpg 0-Explain-Hug.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
It looks very interesting and promising.
I have to try and I can say that I am waiting for the continuation.

Reactions: Ellaraia

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Good to see a new game by you, one thing though, genres list "Incest" but from what I understand, the mod for this is not done yet/a sure thing. Looking forward to playing it once said mod is done and there's more content.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Good to see a new game by you, one thing though, genres list "Incest" but from what I understand, the mod for this is not done yet/a sure thing. Looking forward to playing it once said mod is done and there's more content.
While the game isn't designed for incest, it will work really well. After working on the project for 4-5 months I kinda wanted to get it out so didn't have the time to *have someone* make the incest mod.

Reactions: darlic

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Awe poo. But that's understandable. Still gonna give it a try. :)
I'll go through the content tags on here and pick out the ones that will be added:

Anal, Bdsm, Creampie, Exhibitionism x100, FemDom, Footjob, Group Sex (mff*), Handjob, Humiliation (sort of, maybe), lesbian, Masturbation, Multiple Penetration (probably), Oral, Sex Toys, Slave, Sleep Sex (probably), Spanking, Stipping, Teasing, Titfuck, Urination, Vaginal.

All the odd ones, even anal, are optional. There's another 1 that would be a spoiler but it's not something anybody doesn't enjoy.

Last edited:

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
I'll go through the content tags on here and pick out the ones that will be added:

Anal, Bdsm, Creampie, Exhibitionism x100, FemDom, Footjob, Group Sex (mmf), Handjob, Humiliation (sort of, maybe), lesbian, Masturbation, Multiple Penetration (probably), Oral, Sex Toys, Slave, Sleep Sex (probably), Spanking, Stipping, Teasing, Titfuck, Urination, Vaginal.

All the odd ones, even anal, are optional. There's another 1 that would be a spoiler but it's not something anybody doesn't enjoy.
Cool thanks for responding! Nice that some of them will be optional.

Reactions: Ellaraia
3.10 star(s) 21 Votes