VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Cutting Room [v1.1] [FinalFetish]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Cygnus X-1

The game did what it set out to do. Mission accomplished. However the girls could be prettier and the textures better. What the game lacks in that area it makes up for in others. Mainly animations and voices. Yes, the animations could be more realistic. The question is, should they be? The cock most likely would go flaccid and shrink after being separated from the body due to all the blood escaping it and there would be much more blood in general. But do we really want a hardcore simulation of mutilation instead of a fun little game? And there are many ways to lose your cock in this game. All of them could be considered bad endings and only two where you escape with your genitals. Good luck finding them and have fun! :)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

CuteTrapFeet

Great game if you like getting your dick chopped off. Because let's face it, outside a game that would be... kind of inconvenient. The game is short and to the point but well written and hot if you enjoy femdom. The animations are fluid and sexy. I wish there was a bit more castration/crushing with feet and more girl variety but that's more of a personal preference. Still have a couple of endings to check though. Despite it's limited duration, it has many game overs and as it's a really rare kind of game so it deserves the 5 stars. Hopefully we'll see a sequel with even more imaginative ways of getting castrated.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Creamytip

Great animations, fantastic quick save/load which I abused at each choice. Sound effects are good, more male sounds would be a good addition. Character models are fantastic and very appealing. Lots of room for the dev to expand and add kinks, sounding, pegging, edging, more cbt, if there's interest. Honestly even if nothing new was added I'd still say its a perfect game that I've replayed several times to see all the endings. Even then I've still gone back a few times. For a very niche fetish I was so excited to find this, and it definitely did not disappoint .
  4. 5.00 star(s)

lwahrleff

awesome game and wish there were more like it! this fetisth is very seldom seen, but those who enjoy hard femdom will have a blast. there are many different paths to endings and, most of all, this game is very promising for future endeavors of its developrs, especially as the animations are amazingly well-done and unique
  5. 5.00 star(s)

human deviant

I can't believe it, a well animated penectomy/castration game. This game definitely didn't disappoint. I wish there were more like this. Beautiful animations, and even hotter, cruel mistresses. If you like more extreme leaning femdom, you'll like this.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

ClickerQueen

The animation is so good, and it's wasted on an extremely obscure and violent and painful fetish.

5 Stars.

I know what I want to RP with my BF later this weekend......

I think every single person should try this game, even if it's not your thing. The game is a tradeoff, you cum, you lose your dick. You'll cum.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Hjyfh

Amazing Exactly what it promises wish there was more stuff with the futa and more cbt but it is extreme and very well animated i have experienced no bug while playing it which is very rare and i want to see what they do next
  8. 5.00 star(s)

StrangeFool

Provides a lot of choices with very solid animations and some very interesting plot twists. Both of the women who get speaking parts are compelling. The game's pretty tightly plotted within the limits of the relevant fetishes, of course, but that is very much not a bad thing from a certain point of view. ;)
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1490985

This is certainly an interesting one. I’ve always had a bit of a castration/penectomy fetish, but I never expected it to be realized in VN form, and with high quality animations no less! This is one for the ages, and I‘d absolutely recommend it, though not to the squeamish.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Futa Banzai

Almost exactly what I had dreamed long ago before: a 3d video/vn/game that a group of female/(ex or still)futas with rich medical knowledge and surgical experience (for wound care after the castration/penectomy)that hunting for other male's or futa's whole-packages/penises.Hope the developer will keep the high quality in the following updates.And waiting for stories for Ayla/Vice/the futa in further updates or DLCs.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

GiantSquid

Despite not being into having my penis cut off, this game is really really well made, nice fluid animations, nice character design, great style ,good renders multiple endings.

Most of the dialog was about getting my dick cut off , not my thing though weirdly erotic and exciting to read.
    The femdom bits that didn't involve losing my pecker(or nuts) were hot too.

The game is also pretty funny .

Would love to see another game from the creators, maybe one where no threat are made towards my tallywhacker
  12. 4.00 star(s)

tonny

This would be the perfect game, if it had sound or moaning voices. The animations are excellent and very smooth and I love the story/set up, about the Mc being tied down and I find it very funny, every time the Mc looses his dick :D But there has to be sound! So a solid 4 star rating if well deserved. :)
  13. 5.00 star(s)

bobbobberton01

outstanding animations, many endings, and lots of options when it comes to how it all goes down. I'm not sure what else there is to say, but given how few good games there are of this kink, this is definitely worth checking out