Xill

Jan 10, 2018
IDK what you guys did before playing the new version but keep in mind that it says this on ci-en page.

1722664235195.png

Jul 23, 2023
Oh, okay, wow. It just seems like I managed to get a very specific bug each time I've played where I just can't exit the invisible walls set when fighting the spider boss. Conveniently, I've figured out the way to escape the bug, by just running to the right after mowing her down, and while she's in her death animation, I can actually leave.
Here's my save. Cheers.
Full gallery save, drop it in "AppData\LocalLow\NEKOUJI\CYANBRAIN_DEMO\saves"
To access gallery walk to the bed with monitors around it and sleep. Not much in there tho.
thank you!
Wish there were non-guro version or mods with "normal" scenes lol

RAZER702o

Oct 14, 2023
Finally another side scroller shooting games, i've been waiting for years!
I'll wait until it got completed, then downloaded it. Hope it'll worth it.
Screenshot 2024-05-06 131914.png

Hunker453

Sep 18, 2022
This game was very reminiscent of The Shadow of Yidhra, in case anyone's on the lookout for more.
I loved the atmosphere in this game - the lighting effects and shadows were really neat. Would be amazing to see it put more to use.

Unfortunate that there was a limited amount of sex scenes (3 in total) for this demo, but there seems to be a larger emphasis on the guro and you could tell a lot of effort went into the different kill animations. Guro doesn't do it for me, but all the animations and game-over screens were cool as hell. Got some real Dead Space vibes.

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes