Unity - Completed - Cyber City [FINAL] [Cyber Realistic Game]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Ai Shoujo Fan

This doesn't seem to be an actual game. It's like someone downloaded Unity for the first time, found one or more asset packages that they might have even obtained for free, and then published the game as is without actually doing any real work. I initially started the game on Fantastic graphics quality, but it took a pretty long time to load scenes. I would suggest not downloading the game at all, but if you do go ahead and keep it on the default Fastest graphics quality setting. The game started off with a boring sex scene. A female was in the doggy position, but all you could really see was her back and nothing else. She was doing all of the work and I was just kneeling there and couldn't even cam around. Then I was prompted to hold my left mouse button down and drag it around to similate sex, and the scene didn't really change much. There was just a little more oomph when having sex, with her still doing most of the work. Then three guys barged in and one knocked you out. Then I was in the open world Cyber City. I thought that this might be the beginning of an interesting game. But I found out the game is so limited. The Esc button didn't work so I couldn't change Settings or go back to the Main Menu or Save or Load. I wasn't instructed on what the controls were. I couldn't interact with any of the nearby NPCs that were walking or sitting around. The only controls seemed to be WASD and jump (Spacebar or CTRL). That's it. There were NPCs just sitting down on a bench completely alone and talking to themselves while motioning with their hands, which was weird. There were so many female and male NPCs just standing and walking and sitting and I couldn't interact with any of them. There was no indicator on what my next goal was or where I should go. No compass or map. So I wandered aimlessly into one corner of the sim, and I saw what looked like a fight club and went inside. I went up to the top floor and a guy said he had something or me, but I had no idea what. And my options to respond was "Give me that one", "Let me try this one", "Give me this one" and I had no idea what the hell I was trying to get. I ended up spending $100 of my $200 when I chose "Let me try this one" and then I found myself on some city streets with air/street drones moving around with no indication of what I was supposed to do. It was a timed event and I ended up doing nothing but running around into dead ends until the time was out. At this point, I felt like giving up on the game. I searched on YouTube and found a 21 minute gameplay video. That person spent $16 on Steam and admitted that the game was garbage and not even worth $5. In my opinion, it is not even worth $0. He encountered the same problems with running up to NPCs and not being able to interact with them and not knowing what the controls were. After he visited the fight club, he explored more of the Cyber City and eventually found some NPCs that gave very quick and boring dialogue and other buildings that he could go in. None of which was interesting. He actually spent the entire 21 minutes not earning a single $1 in the game. He did find one strip club with nude females, but nothing worth looking at. It was just as I suspected. This game developer probably acquired some free assets or spent a little on a cheap package, and then just published the game as is without doing any game developing. The game is a walking simulator where you just walk around and explore the asset that the asset creator made. And the point of the game is to earn money so you can spend it on hookers later. But the games to earn the money aren't worth it and the hookers you can spend the money on aren't worth it. I remember many years ago, I downloaded Unity for the first time and without having any idea what I was doing I found some great free zombie FPS assets and I had a good game that was way better than this one. In my game you had tons of weapons and tons of zombies and you could even ride cars and fly helicopters. This is not a game and is exactly what all of his reviewers ever said that it was. It's just garbage. The third post in this game thread has a link for a video that is a trailer for the Unity asset pack on the asset store. And your experience watching that video will be pretty much the same as downloading this 9 GB garbage that no one wants to play. Save yourself the time and effort and don't download this.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

neithernor

I read the reviews first as its rare to see games rated so low.
    then my next question was how bad can it be? it has complete status, its 2G and it looks nice.
    oh boi was i wrong. i was so wrong. its bad. terrible UI, buggy as hell scenes are mostly good but they also get buggy.
    give it a try just make sure to buy some comfort food so you can tend your soul after trying this.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2218253

The game looks good on the page, but when you try it it's another story.
    Graphically it looks very good in some areas, but little else.
    Horrific gameplay, the sex scenes are buggy and look so bad and very poorly optimized.
    I would wait until future updates.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Ray123

This game is so terrible that I cannot understand, of how I could play it without knowing it what to do. I tried to look everywhere to earn money in the game and then it gotten worse. I met in the guy at the mixed gambling and stripper, when this text thing came up it. It has no option of telling me what it is, just no name game only cash text. it terrible, very terrible game.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Adirtymexican666

I'm glad i take reviews with a grain of salt. as its no where near as bad as they suggest. the visuals look good most of the time. its really only during sex where stuff can start to look really bad.

its not really broken. most things do work. other than pathing and questionable placements after leaving one of the 3 areas i found.

i never found a way to increase fame or race. like mentioned in the game summery. i walked around saw alot of people not doing much, some poor looking sex scenes and a shooting mini game.

i found a brothel,strip club and shooting mini game.

this definitely could be improved. but comparing it to most third/first person adult indie games which are usually abandoned. when this was actually finished (though unpolished). its not fair to give it less than 2 stars.
    as it does work and has some content to explore.
    speaking of exploring...you REALLY should not need the game to tell you where to go. its not complicated.

Overall
    i would not recommend this personally. but as far as i'm concerned. i see that some care was given to this. i did enjoy the atmosphere this had.
    but wish the developer kept working on it to do more. and fix some of the weaker areas of it.

ISSUES
    various pathing issues (able to walk through solid objects and invisible walls)

brothel stairs don't work properly . needed to jump to get up them.

when leaving the brothel and strip club you do not appear outside of it but some random point in the city.

when leaving the brothel, you appear next to this male AI guy who sounds like the girl in front of the brothel. he also says the same thing as hers
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Muck298

I'm to agree with the other reviews before me. Garbage game. Crap graphics, poor optimization (and therefore poor framerate), total lack of explanation for what to do or what's going on. Don't waste your time and bandwidth
  7. 1.00 star(s)

Hybris

This game has NO UI at all. Skin textures look like they might have been acceptable back in the year 2000. I literally could only stand to play about 75 seconds of total game play.
    If this game had a UI and at least told me where to go after I wind up in the city the cyberpunk visuals would have been enough for me to probably slog through this game until I probably hit something game breaking.

I had this game on my Steam wishlist as a "This is probably a bad idea but if its on sale I'll pick it up." Well once again piracy has saved me money from buying a bad game.

Don't buy this game and only download it if you want to see for your self the lack of quality and to use as an example of what not to do in any game let alone a adult focused game.
    I would also blacklist this game maker and any of his future work short of pirating that as well.
  8. 1.00 star(s)

blapanda

Unplayable. Oversaturated text which is not readable at all. Gets stuck on the second scene (5-10 seconds after starting a new game). The quality is also the worst. Low poly game from its finest who tries to be an Unreal Engine game.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

Roben69

It's games like these that give Unity a bad name. Cyber city while the trailer looks good and all the game is in a near broken state. Let's start with the first big ass red flag, no menu. This game has no menu at all to exit you must alt tab. The next thing is the story, which spoiler alert the game has non. You get knocked out and then you get thrown into this broken cyber punk world.

Entering or exiting any buildings may cause the game to crash/freeze. The models mouth's don't sync at all and the voices are often mixed. See rough combat guy with a stripper voice. Another problem is money in this game it can be made via an arena shooter. The guns are janky like the hit boxes and the whole game it's self, it's even more worse since you gotta have monz to fuck so you need to play this dumb mini game.

Speaking of sex, this game does it poorly the models are like gmod rag dolls that are rigged by a beginner everything except in this game is broken and for the most part un sexy.
    Overall 1 star don't bother with this game.