Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
0begin.jpg

Overview:
In the game, your old flight engineer is tired of space travel and wants to settle down on a planet. It’s up to you to find his replacement. That’s how you meet the charming Stella. She is very well versed in technology. During your flight together, you communicate a lot and even get to spy on her in the shower. You can look forward to several sexy scenes at the end. How these scenes unfold depends on entirely on your choices.​

Thread Updated: 2020-02-25
Release Date: 2020-02-25
Developer: VIPStranger - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - - -
Mac:
- - - - - -

Extras: Italian Translation*

*The unofficial port/compressed version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

266shower.jpg 267shower.jpg 409thrudare.jpg 446abord.jpg 468abord2.jpg 477abord4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

RexGenocide

Aug 11, 2017
View attachment 566007

Nobody, and I do mean nobody, salutes with their left hand.

And it's supposed to be a straight line from the fingertip to the elbow, with no bend at the wrist.

Nice tits, though.
There are different traditions in different countries. For example, in post-soviet countries you put your hand to your hat not to your had, so if you don't wear any hat/helmet/boonie etc. u can't salut with your hand and just stand still raising your chin.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
And in Britain we do it such that our palm is facing the person we're saluting.
That's the tradition of the Royal Army, but I believe not the Royal Navy, Royal Marines or Royal Air Force.

In any event, it's still a straight line from the fingertips to the elbow, not a bent wrist.

Big.Joe

Jun 1, 2017
That's the tradition of the Royal Army, but I believe not the Royal Navy, Royal Marines or Royal Air Force.

In any event, it's still a straight line from the fingertips to the elbow, not a bent wrist.
same in Germany. You also slightly tilt the hand, so it is like blocking the sun

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
I've got a hunch she's just trying to get a glimpse of the MC through the glare while he's "shining his rod".