ZonesIntruder

Jun 23, 2022
Framework!? Alright... I'm up for it... but... where is it!?? A naked hairless girl ─ girls... again!?? I want women, in a game not just another 18-20yo candy ─ lost in a white, and not bad looking anyway, land... as a framework I would expect at least a few modules already showing up... character customization, a minimum guidance telling what the hell we're supposed to do. I read I have to download some sorta DLC-kinda files to get more and I'm ok with that.... but again... gimme some damn basic stuff, a damn direction already, the basics of the framework.
Definitely insane...

I really hoped this could be something in which spend some good time, while waiting for Carnal Instinct or Lecherous Village updates and looking for other unreal engine based project... at the end of the day I believe I should stick to my previous plans and focus on my own projects. I have everything I need to make something decent myself, only missing animations... adult animations for UE are a damn nightmare to find and I'm so busy in creating the story for my own game that I can't spend a week for an animations combo, because that's how long it would take each for me to create, and I know you folks are out there waiting for good fapstuff ─ here you go another neologism, I end up inventing new ones all the time, dammit! ─ so I would hate leaving you hungry and angry.
Cyberromance did that... created expectations to leave me then hungry and angry... well... sort of ─ I never end getting really angry like Furiosa.

PS: Any hint about what's essential to download and what is not!?? A list where to choose from, perhaps? We all have our own priorities. Mine is to find out what I can do with this so called framework... ain't yours either? Cheers!

ZonesIntruder

Jun 23, 2022

How to import Daz Poses and Animations from Daz to Unreal To Cyberomance.
Note : ...and of course Unreal Anims too, just leave the Daz section of the tutorial.

Oh well... that's something interesting. Sorta "light into the dark", at this stage. Thanks so much!!!

nightboy_

Aug 25, 2019
Oh boy... once Daz staff will see that this will not end very well, they share a ton of assets just like that, even using Daz website pictures.
I know there is a licence for game but I highly doubt it work for a thing like this...

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
I don't know if it's just some old version,but it's pretty bugged, and when you see on their patreons that they are going to make a version 2, I don't know what to think, I just hope that the version here has not been updated with the latest available

redhawk2468

Sep 14, 2020
this game is TERRIBLE! How the hell do you do animations? Ive been on this for a whole hr and cant figure it out. Why is it sooo complicated!

HiddenEntity

Feb 24, 2021
How do you load characters? Whenever I try, I end up with some completely hairless woman, with textures all over the place, such as lips on the neck and eyes on the arms, and with missing parts such as eyelids. I'm trying to spawn one of the DLC women, but it happens to all of them.

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
View attachment 2012176

View attachment 2012106

Overview:
Everything From Cyberromance 2022-08-29

View attachment 2012111
DLC - Female and Trans:
- - - PIXELDRAIN -
DLC - Male Characters: - - - PIXELDRAIN -

DLC-Wardrobe Female:
Split:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DLC Groom hairs: - - -
Split:

DLC-Female Hairs: -
Split:

DLC-Pose and Anim content: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 2012115
DLC-Props: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 2012114
DLC-Maps: -
Split:

Thank you for sharing, Viessa
This post needs updated.
A lot of the download links don't work.

The GOFILE downloads i was really hoping for as it only takes a few minutes.
Could use the MEGA, but at close to 5gb i would only be able to download one a day because daily limit.
Only other options i see that do have a working link are download speed capped, which i did not get fast internet to have it limited, it's going to take a few days from the look of it.

Why this content couldn't have been added to the base game i don't know.
Even if it's a simple case of download size, it could have been done like Honey Select 2 where they have a All-In-One option or split in parts.

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes