Unreal Engine - Cyberromance [v1.0.1 Alpha] [Nemesis Soft Ltd]

1. 1.00 star(s)

nerfriven

Theres no animations and no character customization so it doesn't even seem worth the effort to me. Also there is no male x male compatability yet please remove the gay tag.
    The graphics are nice but there is no content or gameplay to back them yet
  2. 3.00 star(s)

fzdc

feedback/review.

1) Priority ONE. Optimize your damn game. I don't know what school you went to, but if i submitted this game as my school project for game design they would fail me instantly. RTX, VR, Character Editor... NONE of it matters if people can't even run the game. I had better performance in Cyberpunk on High. Just saying.
    2) Control Options. You have Audio and Video, but you failed to implement any control scheme. Again... Nothing in your game matters if people don't know the controls to play it or if those controls are clunky.
    3) Props for implementing both VR and Non VR play, but if you're having issues blending the two together then i suggest you separate them. Make one .exe for VR only and another one for non VR. This would solve the Himdoff error.
    4) A well organized UI matters a lot more than what that UI does. Right now you have a shit ton of features buried behind a chaotic interface which means a lot of those features will either be ignored or missed. Simplify the Main menu by splitting it in 4 simple categories:
    Options, Editor, Single Player and Multiplayer. That's it. No other tabs.
    Under those tabs you can then add sub-categories like Story Mode or Custom scenarios.

The character editor is just as chaotic as the main menu. Improperly labeled options, All the features are just thrown together in the same screen space and for some reason you though it would be a good idea to import over 3000 shape morphs into a single UI button with no filtering whatsoever.
    Make the Editor UI more organized by splitting it into categories and sub-categories.
    Presets, Custom and Gallery should be the menu's first 3 buttons. Nothing else should be on the same screen.
    Under Presets you put your own presets, under Gallery you list the user's created characters and under Custom you put the Menu for editing.

The Editing menu needs a rework as well. Morphs need to be split up/filtered by category. Right now you have Preset morphs, head, hand, feet, body, upper, lower, breast, hip, fingers and genital morphs all in the same place just thrown together like a tornado went through your UI. Use VirtAMate as an example and split all of that into filtered categories by body part.

5) If your game/app requires several convoluted tutorials for people to even begin to understand it, then you've done a poor job on the Front End of the game design. The suggestions i offered would make the game more user friendly but you might also need to implement an in-game tip/guide system for beginners.

6) IF you insist on making this project consume as much disk space as most AAA games, then i insist you include better ways to download and unpack it. Torrent, installer or launcher. If a pirate like Fit-girl can create installers that compress 90GB games into 30GB, i see no reason you can't.

PS: For people downloading this, i recommend you immediately set all graphics to medium and enable Dynamic resolution. I also recommend you take the time to analyze the controls if you want to get used to the clunky mechanics.
    The Himdoff error is only on Desktop mode and can be ignored. Just press F4 and then Num 1. Not F4 + num 1. A mouse pointer and a menu will then appear. To put away the pointer, just press ESC or TAB.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

ruuub

Too early to try now for such a big download, but huge potential nevertheless. This is not a simple ren'py like 90% of games on here, plus the devs look really active.. Will keep an eye on future versions for sure!
  4. 1.00 star(s)

colapsfornudes

laggy as fuck, on rtx 2080 it somehow capped me on 640x400 or something similliar resolution... anything I clicked from menu put me with character into open space without possibility to do anything (also lagging while there was literally nothing else) ...