FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
Cover.jpg

Overview:
Set in a Dystopian Sci-Fi future, CyberSin : Red Ice follows the story of Elsa Morganth, daughter of the chairman of one of the largest megacorporations in control of the world.
After a mysterious accident, Elsa finds herself indicted for a crime she didn't commit.
Thrown under the slimy belly of society, with scarce resources, she will have to find a way out of it, while at the same time trying to find the real culprit so as to regain her old life.​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-08
Release Date: 2022-09-02
Developer: FunkPunkGames -
Censored: No
Version: 0.08b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others:
ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

ScreenPreview01.png ScreenPreview02.png ScreenPreview8.png ScreenPreview3.png ScreenPreview05.png ScreenPreview06.png ScreenPreview07.png ScreenPreview12.png ScreenPreview9.png ScreenPreview13.png ScreenPreview10.png ScreenPreview11.png ScreenPreview14.png ScreenPreview16.png ScreenPreview15.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Ashkun

Oct 23, 2019
Screenshots seem promising so far, I'll hopefully play it after a couple of releases. Hope development goes well for you!

Reactions: FunkPunkGames

yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
i really really like it FunkPunkGames
first of all i wanna thank for a mac version because i use mac and there's not much quality mac games out there
secondly i really enjoyed the game, i love the story the aesthetic, mc very beautiful and of course big boobs and redhead..
very good amount of content and different paths.. ice is so funny haha i love it
but one thing that really stand out to me is the sex scene, i have a paticular fetish of creampie or impregnation, and i have search for a good game where there is an xray creampie scene.. and your game did that job perfectly..
no bugs at all as far as i played it, very very well done..
this is easily becomes my top 3 favourite games for now, cant wait for more (y):)

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
i really really like it FunkPunkGames
first of all i wanna thank for a mac version because i use mac and there's not much quality mac games out there
secondly i really enjoyed the game, i love the story the aesthetic, mc very beautiful and of course big boobs and redhead..
very good amount of content and different paths.. ice is so funny haha i love it
but one thing that really stand out to me is the sex scene, i have a paticular fetish of creampie or impregnation, and i have search for a good game where there is an xray creampie scene.. and your game did that job perfectly..
no bugs at all as far as i played it, very very well done..
this is easily becomes my top 3 favourite games for now, cant wait for more (y):)
This brought tears to my eyes :D Thank you so much.
I've played many many games made by this community myself, and I was so inspired by them that I wanted to create something special.
By the way, I'm curious, what did you choose for the old pal Jake? :D
Cause I don't know if you noticed, but some of your choices are recorded in the Codex as well. And those will have consequences in the future...;)

yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
This brought tears to my eyes :D Thank you so much.
I've played many many games made by this community myself, and I was so inspired by them that I wanted to create something special.
By the way, I'm curious, what did you choose for the old pal Jake? :D
Cause I don't know if you noticed, but some of your choices are recorded in the Codex as well. And those will have consequences in the future...;)
for now i have two saves, one bad path and one good path.. i kept jake in good path but dump him in the bad ones haha..
but of course i could change it up in the future depend on the development of the story in future updates hehe:sneaky:

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
for now i have two saves, one bad path and one good path.. i kept jake in good path but dump him in the bad ones haha..
but of course i could change it up in the future depend on the development of the story in future updates hehe:sneaky:
That's a wise choice. By the way, this was just half of the prologue of the game. So rest assured, the story will be great.
And DECISIONS, so many DECISIONS!

Reactions: ustar and yggdral

yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
That's a wise choice. By the way, this was just half of the prologue of the game. So rest assured, the story will be great.
And DECISIONS, so many DECISIONS!
wooow half of prologue? cant wait for more broo.. and decisions so many i could think of.. :giggle:
btw what's the frequency would you think per update gonna come?

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
wooow half of prologue? cant wait for more broo.. and decisions so many i could think of.. :giggle:
btw what's the frequency would you think per update gonna come?
I'd say a regular monthly release would be fair enough for now. But you know, we live in tough times, so it also depends on how much support I will get on Patreon. The next planned release will add just a bit more to the story, focusing more on the feedback that I will get from this first release (bugfix, suggestions, etc.). While the really big update (ending the prologue) is scheduled for September.
I need that time also because the playstyle of the game will shift in Chapter 1. Without making any spoilers, it will transform into a day per day game, where you'll make choices and living through the consequences. So I need to work out that code in time for the release. :)
I also need time to make the new music for Chapter 1, doing it all alone can be frustrating.

Last edited:
Reactions: ustar

yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
I'd say a regular monthly release would be fair enough for now. But you know, we live in tough times, so it also depends on how much support I will get on Patreon. The next planned release will add just a bit more to the story, focusing more on the feedback that I will get from this first release (bugfix, suggestions, etc.). While the really big update (ending the prologue) is scheduled for September.
I need that time also because the playstyle of the game will shift in Chapter 1. Without making any spoilers, it will transform into a day per day game, where you'll make choices and living through the consequences. So I need to work out that code in time for the release. :)
I also need time to make the new music for Chapter 1, doing it all alone can be frustrating.
i personally dont really mind how much time for an update, i want to support your work all the way.
im sorry i cant be a patron, my situation is complicated..
but i will support this in any kind of form with all i can , reading your plan for the future just gets me more excited..
like i said this becomes my 3rd favourite for now..
so, keep working hard dev :) (y)

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
i personally dont really mind how much time for an update, i want to support your work all the way.
im sorry i cant be a patron, my situation is complicated..
but i will support this in any kind of form with all i can , reading your plan for the future just gets me more excited..
like i said this becomes my 3rd favourite for now..
so, keep working hard dev :) (y)
Hey don't even worry about it.
Your moral support is already giving me 100% of the happiness :)
I'll do my best to work on the project as much as I can.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Some feedback after playing your game (alll meant in the most constructive manner possible):

The good:

1. The story background is interesting and seem suitable for the story you want to tell. I don't think human slavery is going to be economically viable in a world of such capable androids, except for sex, but that's just a word here and there.

2. Overall, your renders are pretty good, barring a few facial expressions that are too minor to worry about at this point.

The bad:

1. The mutant tits on the main character look bad. Worse, they force you to use some sort of antigravity or superglue to hold her clothing to the bottom of her breasts (because if you didn't she'd be wearing a tent). That all just screams "phony." Your game seems good enough that you don't need to use mutant tits to get supporters. Give the MC human-sized boobs (even if well-endowed) and you'll see that she'll look a lot more realistic and thus better.

2. The prologue is way, way overdone. Too many characters, too much meaningless dialogue, too many unnecessary scenes. Combine that with lack of meaningful choices (other than to modify some stats the game doesn't use yet) and you are turning off your potential customer base right from the start. And, you promise, we have to wade through an equal amount of new tedious backstory in the next update!

Recommendation: decide that absolute minimum that you need to have in the backstory for the main story to make sense, tell it, and then start telling the main story. No one is thrilled by thirty minutes (let alone sixty!) of mindless clicking, even if there are some occasionally-interesting moments. You can use flashbacks, if you have to to come back to the pre-crisis story, but you shouldn't let the story background drown out the story. Start on the main story ASAP, and you'll get people excited.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes