EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
CS_banner_hot.png

Overview:
2039, the giant sprawling city Zenon is in crisis because of tensions between humans and mutants over the exploitation of dark energy.
Cybercorp, a powerful organization is causing controversy by training mutant hunters with special methods.
Aline, just 18 years old, decides to leave the comfortable cocoon of the Alpha sector to immerse herself in a harder and more hostile world composed of the Beta, Gamma and Delta sectors.
Trained in martial arts and having passed her virtual police training with success, the brunette enters the city's police force as well as a Rookie Slayer at Cybercorp.
Her naive vision of the world is about to change forever...as is her destiny, out of the ordinary.​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-01
Release Date: 2023-08-29
Developer: Maelion - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.1
Language: English
Other Game: Chronicles of Leridia
DLC: Cyberslayers: The Cube
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Title.png card.jpg Charlotte2.jpg Corrruption.jpg cyber.jpg cyblab.jpg Cybpromo.jpg Dirty.jpg Gameplay.jpg promo09.jpg promoq00.jpg promoq02.jpg promoq05.jpg subrrom.jpg promorel01.jpg promorel02.jpg promorel03.jpg promorel04.jpg promorel05.jpg promorelH00.jpg 0.3.3wip05.jpg 0.3.3wip21.jpg 0.3.3wip28.jpg 0.3.3wip29.jpg 0.3.3wip42.jpg 0.3.3wip44.jpg 0.3.3wip60.jpg 0.3.3wip51.jpg update_0.3.3.png A04Charlop176.jpeg Promo01.jpg Promo08.jpg A04Redragon26.png A04Redragon206.png Promo04.jpg A04Newring102.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Bug:
If you open the tutorial, the game gets stuck.
Such simple things should be noticed before you release a trial version.

The character quality of the avatar has hardly changed compared to CoL. However, it should be noted positively that the opponents are no longer only shown in dim form. However, they could still be improved a little. The fat ghoul in its green color against a green background doesn't look very good.

Logic error: If she is already a Rank A-Slayer, why does she not have any skills and has to learn everything again. Would be better if she either already gets some skills and could at least defeat the first ghoul without any problems, or if the story is changed a little, that she has just finished her training and now has to prove herself.

Could become a worthy successor to CoL over time.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
"Overview:
Follows the adventures of Kassiah, an expert 'Slayer', a hunter of mutants banished by high society in a Megalopolis in the Cyberpunk era."

WTF is a "Cyberpunk era"? :unsure: I still have my original copies of Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?, Schismatrix, Mirrorshades, and Neuromancer and there has never been such a thing as a "Cyberpumk era".

The Cyberpunk literary genre occurs in our own world, shortly into the future--the bleak, logical outcome of clashes between socio-economic power and advanced technology. It can't be an "era" unless there is some sort of definable end transitioning into a different, observeable "era". The only resolution to posited in 'Cyberpunk' is either a remorseless, grind until the self-inflicted destruction of humanity (humanity is not an "era") or the theorhetical Technological Singularity and birth of "Humanity 2.0" in the very far, undefinable future (again, humanity is not an "era").

e-d

Exotica

Jul 13, 2019
I am not sure what to make of this. I never was into "Cyberpunk" itself. However I did play the Sega ShadowRun game and even got into the Shadowrun RPG game with the old school books, dice character sheets, start at 8PM at night and then next time looking at the clock 7:45AM " damn i have 10 minutes to get to work better run" moments.

I will say the MC looks very sexy, not going to try this one at the moment want to wait to see if it will see further developement beyond a demo

Reactions: e-disfunction

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
You gonna die of literalism. You never heard of the "Internet age" or the "communications age"? It's just a way of defining or more precisely, talking about a time frame, nothing more deep.
Yes, but the "Internet age" & "communications age" actually and definably exist. Cyberpunk is a literature sub-genre--we wouldn't have an "Age of Biography" or the "Era of Cookbooks". (y)

Oct 12, 2018
"Overview:
Follows the adventures of Kassiah, an expert 'Slayer', a hunter of mutants banished by high society in a Megalopolis in the Cyberpunk era."

WTF is a "Cyberpunk era"? :unsure: I still have my original copies of Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?, Schismatrix, Mirrorshades, and Neuromancer and there has never been such a thing as a "Cyberpumk era".

The Cyberpunk literary genre occurs in our own world, shortly into the future--the bleak, logical outcome of clashes between socio-economic power and advanced technology. It can't be an "era" unless there is some sort of definable end transitioning into a different, observeable "era". The only resolution to posited in 'Cyberpunk' is either a remorseless, grind until the self-inflicted destruction of humanity (humanity is not an "era") or the theorhetical Technological Singularity and birth of "Humanity 2.0" in the very far, undefinable future (again, humanity is not an "era").

e-d
Not wrong anyways, but definitely a nitpick if ever I've seen one.

On a side note, anyone got a summation of how much content is presently here in this demo? Its got a pretty large file size, so just seeing if its worth me taking the time to download and give it a try more than anything. Definitely like the visuals though and certainly interested in seeing how this might turn out, as well as the many Cyberpunk themed games we're no doubt going to be getting in the nearish future. xD

hentai-kun-81

Aug 6, 2018
Well... I really like the demo but also feel a bit dissapointed by the ending...

But first thing first. Kassiah's face is cute as hell, but her boobs... as well as other heroine's... I would personally prefer them smaller. I understand that the Dev probably into big boobs, but still Sylia in CoL looked organically while Kassiah's boobs are not.

There were some bugs like the message repeats over and over again (got it twice in different places after hiding text (1) and scrolling it with W (2)), occurs for me only in the beginning (prologue), required restart with F5. Also I don't understand why Fat Ghoul is "she"... And last letters of some words were out of the frame and not visible.
Some other bug I got was not abling to use "submissive taunting pose" during the battle. It always says that she can't use it twice but... I didn't use it. I thought maybe we can't use it after using "arrogant taunting pose", but without it enemies can't hurt us even once. I don't know how else to trigger it. UPD: it's the same message even if I didn't use arrogant poses in battle (it's possible if taunt the Fat Ghoul before battle). UPD2: managed to get this scene with first mutant after reloading first save and using cheats. But still can't do it with the Ghoul.

Now to my main dissapoint.... it was stated that we'll play as Kassiah, but seems like later in the game the main character would be another girl =(. And tbh she's way less hotter than Kassiah. Yes, she do looks cute in her police uniform but not in sketches in he Slayer's outfit. I personally would prefer her initial haircut and revision of the outfit. Maybe adding some stockings at least, or some legs belts. Maybe some choker/collar would be nice too. And the boobs again... a little bit smaller wouldn't hurt =) Also i'm not sure if her hair color could be called brunette...

That's my 2 cents. Otherwise the gameplay and animations were really enjoyable.

P.S. Maybe it would be better if we could play for both girls?

Last edited:
Reactions: deaddog and Xill

cdawg20789

Jun 25, 2018
This was quite enjoyable and a lot better than I thought it would be. I'm shocked that it's built in RPG Maker! Gonna keep my eye on this one for sure. Looking forward to the full game!

flescu

Jan 31, 2017
You gonna die of literalism. You never heard of the "Internet age" or the "communications age"? It's just a way of defining or more precisely, talking about a time frame, nothing more deep.
I rather think of it as the time frame where companies began creating cheap copies like Cyberpunk 2077 after seeing Malion's work.

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
That smiley on the last picture really cracked me up, good job on this. Plus the game looks interesting, so download time it is.

4.60 star(s) 67 Votes