VN Ren'Py Cyberspace - a new incest themed game! [Discussion]

Dojinji

Nov 10, 2018
beach26.png Life in 2050 is hard. You are a 18y old guy living together with the woman you love in District B. The citizens District B live under the control and surveillance of the tyrannical and paranoid government. Their only way to get some distraction from their miserable lifes: The Cyberspace, a virtual reality that let's you be whoever you want to be and go wherever you want to go. Experience the story of our not so heroic hero and his forbidden relationship with the woman he loves. Be part of their adventures in the Cyberspace, experiencing vastly different scenarios. Starting as a monster slayer you will have to save the abducted princess. But don't get too distracted from your real goal: Finding a way to get into District Z- the place of unlimited freedom!
Welcome to my first game: Cyberspace!

Planned fetishes:

Incest, corruption, male domination, pregnancy (at the end of the game), anal, sexual harassment, humiliation, interracial(maybe),milf, teen, oral, romance, spanking, teasing, voyeurism , threesome.

-The eponymous Cyberspace will be the core part of the game. It's basically a highly adanced virtual reality. You will play through different scenarios. On day 1 you will visit a virtual tavern, a cave and beach.

-The game will be heavily focussed on the mc and his mother. I would say 80%+ of the content will involve these two. I always found there was lack of games like this. Usually she has to share the spotlight with mc's two sisters, aunt or a bunch of random women.
Thanks to Patreons fantastic rules I will have to let the player decide in what kind of relation the mc and the female main character are. But because of the way the game will be written many parts won't make much sense if you choose landlady or friend.

- Two other family members will appear, but at a later point in the story. Focus will still be the relationship between the mc and his mother. From the start till the end of the game.

- Game will have a slow build up with a focus on the relationship between the two main characters. It won't be a fuckfest. Though I will use the Cyberspace as a way to give the mc some action without damaging the story I have planned.

- First version of the game will have about 100 renders and quite a lot of text. The story of Day 1 is finished and about half of the renders. I plan to release it in about 3-4 weeks.

I have several of virtual reality scenarios (possibilities are basically endless) in mind but if someone has an interesting idea he/she want's to share I'm always open for some inspiration.
And here are some example renders. So you can get a general idea of how the game will look like.
Let me know what you think!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Jun 23, 2020
Ok man , I'm down incest and pregnancy also harem it seems bang... It's heaven as long as No ntr :) I'M IN;). Now time to play this one