Others - Completed - Cyborpunk Crisis [v1.01] [Pasture Soft]

1. 2.00 star(s)

MrUnknownPants

Do not recommend it if you have other things to do.

The gameplay is pretty clunky. Hitboxes for shots are too big. Minigame to gain a bit more money isn't really worth the time. Gun variety and alleged elemental advantages do not matter when you just need one weapon. Certainly spots to be polished.

Storywise you can tell it is a pretty bad future. That is it. None of the groups introduced or alluded to get a deep look into. Named characters do their things for obvious reasons.

But the artwork is pretty nice.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

satou1507

Yeah, I rate it poor, because it is poor in every aspects that it try to be.
    + Gameplay: poor, I don't expect the sidescrolling gameplay to be stellar, since I come here to fap, not to enjoy gameplay. If you want good sidescroller just go play Blasphemous or other higher rating stuff.
    + The H: nice concept and art, poor execution. You're basically supposed to jerk to sprite and CG. No line. The sprite is small as fuck. The movement is stopped once you click to the retry screen. The prostitution is just a single CG end after a click, no ejaculation.
    In short the game is half ass, there fore I gave half the maximum score and round it to the nearest even number. I would recommend if you want to try something for 1 or 2 hour and forget it.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Cofman

BEATEN, with disappointment
    How the game feels by itself:
    Like a lazy product, that you'll beat fast and forget forever.
    How the gameplay feels:
    Boring and repetitive. There are only three short maps for one entire game and 7-8 quests, that you accomplish on those three maps, again and again...
    Fighting is unpleasant, like everything is this game.

How the HORNY content feels:
    Like a joke. You can't guess where you could get any freaking horny content. By dying ? Not always. By looking through all rooms in game ? Not always. By whoring yourself ? Also not always.
    Ohh... yeah...
    whoring... do you believe that selling your body would give you money ? NOT IN THIS GAME ! Because sometimes you EVEN LOST THEM !!! HAHAHA !!! What a grief...
    Anyway,
    horny content here is boring.
    VERDICT:
    What a waste of time... but at least good to rest from a RPGM games... Still, CAN'T RECOMMEND to play.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Redyqar

Average to bellow average side-scroller. If you are familiar with H-games of this type, this game certainly will not surprise you.
    It honestly feels more like proof of someone's ability to make a game, rather than a game.
    It's not bad, it's just painfully mediocre.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

LongHentai2k

A bit grindy, but I like that, overall nice side scroller erogame. Get's a bit easy when you leveled the weapons and figured out the boss fights. But i'm here for wankin so all fine. The drawing is top notch for ero games like this
  6. 2.00 star(s)

GracefulDarkness

it's not the worst game i've ever played, but it's also not particularly amazing. the art for the actual scenes IS pretty competent, though also a bit basic in some places.

as an actual game, it's pretty boring. it's a classic side-scroller-with-a-female-protagonist-who-can-get-grabbed-by-enemies-and-gets-raped-when-she-dies game, with this one prostitution card minigame that just... exists for extra scenes i guess?

i can recommend trying the game out with the full save for the gallery, because some of the stuff in there is pretty nice, but the game is really not worth your time playing. i was able to get through it in less than an hour, and while the gameplay didn't make me hate my existence, it also wasn't really fun or interesting.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

Greyvan

You know, sometimes, it's hard to rate a game because there's not much to say about it. So if you want a TLDR :Go do something else.

Gameplay : No, not really, I mean, there's supposed to be one yeah, but it's a useless one. Let's be real, there's nothing to gain from fighing your foes, so most of the time, you'll just run away. You can't sprint (or at least, I didn't find how)the combat is abysmal at best (You can shoot and... Slash and... and...) and honestly, clunky as fuck. You have to throw yourself in front of some foes attacks if you want to be hit. And, by the way, I'm pretty sure the devs knew how shitty the system is because you can just retry from the exact same point you lost. (And I mean, exact same point, ennemy life bar and all)

Visuals : The levels are empty and the ennemies so generic I'm sure I've seen them somewhere.

Audio : I think there's music ? I'm not sure, you know, because it was at best meh.

Story : Honestly, I stopped caring about it after the first mission.

H-scene ; Probably the only kinda good thing, and I mean kinda because, sure, the model for the girl is good and the animation is not that bad, but honestly ? It doesn't save anything, the game is so in the "not fun" spectrum that even the H-scenes felt like a chore.

Overall : I've lost one hour of my life and I will never get it back.