konato

Jun 9, 2020
Judging from the picture you posted, the candles are supposed to run out and there will be 2 parts of a screwdriver you can collect to unscrew the vent in the upper right hand corner of the room for the heart.
I pass 5-10 minutes going arround and the candles not run out and i cant interact with anything beside the vent, the door, the girl and the empty places.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Yaagii

Jun 25, 2022
I heard this happening to a guy before. He solved it by moving the game to their SSD. Maybe you can try something similar, as I don't think this has to do with the game. And yeah usually its better to ask on my Discord as I'm more responsive there.
Will have to join the discord! Did seem that changing some things around fixed it, appreciate the feedback!

Kredyn

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
I pass 5-10 minutes going arround and the candles not run out and i cant interact with anything beside the vent, the door, the girl and the empty places.
The candles DID run out, it can be seen in the picture as well. Did you get the screwdriver? Each should give you a piece that will be combined automatically.

Wait... Are you using highlight items options or not?

Okay, so there was a bug here that if you played without the highlight items options, it could get you stuck. I fixed it, here is that map fixed. Just overwrite this in your www/data folder.

Last edited:

krscz100

Mar 11, 2019
As long as you cut NSFW out, Youtube is fine.
Feel like cutting the NSFW out of the NSFW game is… wrong. Especially since there’s a forced one at the beginning (and it wouldn’t be that big of a shock if there was another at the end).

Maybe I’ll upload them to xvideos or something, that’s probably the easiest answer.

doobvenom

Aug 15, 2023
The candles DID run out, it can be seen in the picture as well. Did you get the screwdriver? Each should give you a piece that will be combined automatically.

Wait... Are you using highlight items options or not?

Okay, so there was a bug here that if you played without the highlight items options, it could get you stuck. I fixed it, here is that map fixed. Just overwrite this in your www/data folder.
this part bugged the moment i enter and go to this location the game stuck music in background playing but cant do any thing game stuck

Kredyn

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
this part bugged the moment i enter and go to this location the game stuck music in background playing but cant do any thing game stuck
Reset and try again. I see it's possible to get stuck here, however, it only happens if you somehow touch the trigger while facing up or down.

Last edited:

allahewter

Nov 23, 2020
For the pipes - pass the water to the big pool. After a few struggles it will open. Cant remember the whole comdo, but the straight pipe definitely goes to the right

doobvenom

Aug 15, 2023
Copy the colors to each switch, just press the switch and it would change into different colors
not understand what do you mean i tried to change the colors changed every thing to green /red blue and the moment i go to the button next to the door and press it say opps that was to load

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes