Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Once again I went ahead and used an unused animation for the scene, the original was Zatanna fucking Starfire with a strapon that was meant for the mod. It was being made by Bisonbison but I told him to stop cause I didn't like how it was turning out. I should have just let him finish it up, I'm sorry for causing that trouble before Bison, it's a great scene that should have been finished. I tried my best to finish it up. Then I ended up using to a make a scene where it was Raven instead of Zatanna, then one with Blackfire replacing her, and then Xilla from Titans Tower replacing her as well. Then I reverse the colors for Blackfire/Starfire so that now Starfire was the one doing the fucking. After that I copied Blackfire onto the Xilla one, and then just to everything match we got the next ones with Raven and Zatanna. I doubt all of these scenes will actually be used for Cycle but here they are for now. I gotta make a version with Neala fucking Starfire now for the mod. I also want to attempt to make it so that Xander can replace the girl wearing the strapon but that will have to be done much later.

187294_Newhairsc Finished by Chilly.gif Blackfire Zatanna Strapon.gif Starfire Raven Strapon.gif Blackfire Raven Strapon.gif Starfire Blackfire Strapon (Blackfire On Top).gif Starfire Blackfire Strapon (Starfire On Top).gif Starfire Xilla Strapon.gif Blackfire Xilla Strapon.gif

EDIT: I'll post the Neala one here as well because why not? Neala Starfire Strapon.gif
EDIT 2: I don't know why I made this... Neala Blackfire Strapon.gif

Last edited:

walk314

Dec 23, 2019
Once again I went ahead and used an unused animation for the scene, the original was Zatanna fucking Starfire with a strapon that was meant for the mod. It was being made by Bisonbison but I told him to stop cause I didn't like how it was turning out. I should have just let him finish it up, I'm sorry for causing that trouble before Bison, it's a great scene that should have been finished. I tried my best to finish it up. Then I ended up using to a make a scene where it was Raven instead of Zatanna, then one with Blackfire replacing her, and then Xilla from Titans Tower replacing her as well. Then I reverse the colors for Blackfire/Starfire so that now Starfire was the one doing the fucking. After that I copied Blackfire onto the Xilla one, and then just to everything match we got the next ones with Raven and Zatanna. I doubt all of these scenes will actually be used for Cycle but here they are for now. I gotta make a version with Neala fucking Starfire now for the mod. I also want to attempt to make it so that Xander can replace the girl wearing the strapon but that will have to be done much later.

View attachment 888923 View attachment 888926 View attachment 888929 View attachment 888924 View attachment 888927 View attachment 888928 View attachment 888930 View attachment 888925

EDIT: I'll post the Neala one here as well because why not? View attachment 888987
EDIT 2: I don't know why I made this... View attachment 889204
I like all of them

Reactions: ChillyScholar

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Cycle version of the mermaid TF is now completed, will be doing a Cycle version of the giant woman fuck later today
Both have already had their dialogue adjusted to fit with Cycle
182753_Sirene Cycle Version.gif

• Red Heart
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

fmanaway

May 5, 2017
I'm always impressed whenever I re-check this thread. Chilly, you do so much work in such a short amount of time, its crazy.
All the new scenes look really good, and I'm excited for 0.01C. I also wanna mention that the scenes you did yourself look good, and are on par with the ones done by Bison or others in my mind.
Great job so far, and remember:
14a.jpg

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'm always impressed whenever I re-check this thread. Chilly, you do so much work in such a short amount of time, its crazy.
All the new scenes look really good, and I'm excited for 0.01C. I also wanna mention that the scenes you did yourself look good, and are on par with the ones done by Bison or others in my mind.
Great job so far, and remember:
View attachment 895797
I'm not sure I want to be Anakin, sure I get to bang Natalie Portman but I'm not up for the whole being burned alive thing, but I do get my own pack of alien hyenas later now tho...

• Haha
Reactions: fmanaway

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
PonyLadyDeath.png

I'm gonna use an edit of that old Rarity ride scene that Gross Mind made for her scene.

Reactions: Synamon

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Pony Lady Death scene is now done. The cum section will be an issue thanks to how it was done in the original scene, so don't except that to be done anytime soon. Scene in spoiler because furry/beasty

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
8qfpnubc0b451.jpg
Me: Haha, funny JoJo meme
Also me: You know you've got that WW2 area planned for time travel in Cycle and Lisa Lisa was around for that
Me: Wait what?
Also me: And the area is an island like where she hangs out
Me: No stop
Also me: And that mermaid scene does look like her a bit and she do got big titties tho
Me: We can't!
Also me: And Glass drew her so you can put it in the mod for fun
Me: No! Stop! We already have too many characters! *starts editing* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Red Sand

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'm on PTO this week and I swear I'm gonna do something Cycle related that isn't just making scenes, I'll make dialogue or code or make maps or something. I now have 10 new scenes that need dialogue and a lot of them are just 2 liners, I can do this! I just have so little motivation at the moment.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Attention artists/animators, please make something with this turkey for a Thanksgiving Easter egg, please and thank you
126009232_371530784173340_8577564673372708750_n.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: raziel121z

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Finally kicked myself in the ass enough to start doing the dialogue, already half way done with all the strap-on ones. I also came up with a simple idea for how to do the cum frames for them.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
All the strap-on scenes have dialogue (for both the Cycle versions and mod versions)
The new mermaid scene (the Bunnicula one) has dialogue (realized this might not have been implied when I posted the gif of it)
Cum frames and dialogue for the Lisa Lisa TF and Pony Lady Death ride scenes are now done
I made a new original scene (including cum frames) for FemSeid, Glassfish's female Darkseid
I also did dialogue for a Terraxia (canon female Thanos) scene ahead of time
And I finally did the cum frames for the Supergirl full nelson scene
All that is left is to finally make cum/climax frames for the strap-on scenes
After that it's more testing and coding, got a new idea for how things will play out in order to unlock the Mardakko boss fight that should make things simpler coding-wise

I want to apologize for not doing much work on Cycle, haven't been motivated to do anything lately but I'm changing that and trying to do some more stuff before going on a serious break before I burn out.

Reactions: raziel121z