Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
PrisonInmates1.png PrisonInmates2.png PrisonInmates3.png PrisonInmates4.png PrisonInmates5.png PrisonInmates6.png PrisonInmates7.png

Went ahead and gave prison outfits to the female bosses for when they are transferred into The Raft. I'll be making sprites for the male bosses at a later time. Not all bosses will get these outfits though. Bosses that join you like Black Cat and bosses that are heroes like Red Robin don't show up in The Raft at all. Some bosses that do show up in there will still not have them, examples being non-humanoid bosses like Ursula, robotic bosses like Metallo, and giant bosses like Abomination. Truth be told I'm unsure is some of the characters here will even should up in The Raft when their coding is done.

For those curious here are all the characters in the sprites (some are even secret characters that I haven't revealed yet)
First set - Top: The Joker (Bianca Steeplechase), Taser Mom, Machete Girl, Glassfish's Mafia Lady
Bottom: The Puzzler, Satin Satan, Mercy Graves, Divine

Second set - Top: Galatea, Dark Supergirl, Luna the Killer Kung-Fu Wolf Bitch, Roulette
Bottom: Golden Glider, Widowmaker, Sombra, Moira

Third set - Top: Punchline, Shriek, Demagoblin, Blackfire
Bottom: The Mane-iac, Klatak, Magica De Spell, Ottoman Empress

Fourth set - Top: Voltura, Black Knight, Demona, Deep Sea Queen
Bottom: Double Dare Twins, Toga, Queen Bee

Fifth set - Top: Female Nomu, Reina Soho (Cloneblade), Hachishakusama, Female Umibozu
Bottom: Polar Vortex-Chan, Mystique, Black/Goblin Queen, Shadman's Paralysis Demon

Sixth set - Top: Achira, Jennifer Check, Hollow Rukia, Cabeleira Negra
Bottom: Villain's from GlassFish's Young Hiro comic (Hiro's Rival, Orc Leader, and GILF Sorceress), Fem-Pyro

Seventh set - Top: Mecha Mardakko, Kuro Mardakko, FemSeid, Terraxia
Bottom: Tina, Nympho Nanny, Cheetah, Silver Swan

Reactions: killsu

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Had to make a decision while working on coding so I had to say fuck it, final time travel location will be the 80s and will be based on Deadly Class (mainly the first 2/3 volumes of the comic aka the first season of the show)

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I combined all of the prologue New York maps I've already done into one large map, but since I don't want to re-do all that coding I'm just going to make it the first section of Gotham. When Xander shows up I'll likely have him say something along the lines of "Wow, things look so much like home here!" which will be a reference to me being lazy and a reference to the fact that the first few Batman stories actually took place in New York City. You see Gotham is actually another name for New York City, which is where they got the name for the comics, the weird thing is that in the comics Gotham is in New Jersey rather than New York state.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Okay, I think I've made it so every tile that is meant to be walked on for the new map can actually be walked on. The map that originally lead to Wayne Manor now leads to the new map, with the new map's equivalent to the New York bus stop being used to take you to the Manor instead. I also connected this map to Goth IHOP and to a magic shop that I made for Zatanna. Ama/Goth Mom appears outside IHOP at night, similarly to how she showed up in the park for Urban Demons. The magic shop isn't accessible for the next release so interacting with the door will lead to Xander reading a sign that says it's closed until further notice.
The new map is a little too big, so fixing up the tiles was a hassle. I need to make sure to make the rest of the larger maps smaller next time. Luckily only New York, Gotham, and Metropolis will really need maps that large. I'm gonna stick will small maps for New York for the rest of the prologue though, just to keep things consistent. Large maps will start showing up during revisits for it then.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Did the dialogue for the potential tentacle scene for Ivy ahead of time, coded it in so that it unlocks if you try to go back to her lab after getting the handjob

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I made the HJ scene for Ivy, complete with cum frames, along with doing the dialogue for all the rest of her scenes ahead of time.
I also made dialogue for another Grandma Harley/Old Lady Harley scene, another Power Girl scene, and I even did one for a Wonder Woman scene, all done ahead of time of course. I plan on finishing all dialogue for Grandma Harley when I wake up.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
For those curious is are how things are coming along when it comes to completed scenes (meaning having all regular frames, cum frames, and dialogue) for demo girls:
Harley: 7
Ivy: 6
Grandma Harley (Old Lady Harley): 1
Mardakko: 1
Desiree: 2
Tatsu (Katana): 3
Olivia (All-Star): 0
Alice (Dennis The Menace's Mom): 1
Piranha Plant: 0
Miltank: 0
Selina (Catwoman): 0
Detective Ellen Yin: 0
Karen (Power Girl): 7
Kara (Supergirl): 2
Atlee (Third Terra): 2
Bustice: 2
Claire (Super-Sister): 0
Siobhan (Silver Banshee): 0
Leslie (Livewire): 1
Brainy Barker: 1

Counting all threesome scenes as one entrée we are at 32 scenes altogether. This count does not include the civilian and boss scenes that are completed as well, counting those would make it 50+.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Made a new boss scene, if you follow my tumblr you can probably guess the character that it's for

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Making dialogue ahead of time again and while looking through the folders I realized I still haven't made an edit of Kimberly's TF scene turning her into Whitney Chang from Spider-Man, remind me to do that when I wake up.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
As promised I edited Kimberly's TF scene to be Whitney Chang. I attempted to make the tiny pony tail she has... 939362_w_1.png Should I just bite the bullet and go with her hair down? 939364_w_1.png

Red Sand

Aug 6, 2016
Hair down look good to me :3
though it might be easier (and lazier) to do it with a hair up.