Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Someone force me to finish coding Arkham Asylum, it's literally the last area I need to finish before testing out the "completed" update for Cycle...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Someone force me to finish coding Arkham Asylum, it's literally the last area I need to finish before testing out the "completed" update for Cycle...

Since I'm so unmotivated right now, pretty much all of the events in Arkham will be autorun events, I really don't really like making something too complicated right now...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I just remembered that I wanted to do a Cycle related Q&A today...
Y'all got any questions about my game, or just for me?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
1659398467204.png

I'm doing it! I'm coding in the final event for Arkham Asylum! It's almost done people!
(For those curious as to why things are taking so long: I'm actually testing out each and every event once they have been completed coding-wise)

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
And it is done! Coding for Arkham has been completed! It's time for me to test this out.... and to test out all the other post-Arkham stuff that I have already coded into the game beforehand ^^;

Oh and I should code in the first Wonder Woman meeting too... ;D

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Finished testing out Arkham and the other post-Arkham events! I'm gonna code in that Wonder Woman mission and this update will be complete! For the most part....

• Red Heart
Reactions: DarkComics

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
1659408138206.png

I'm still working on the Wonder Woman event. This has become a larger event than I realized, specifically given the fact that I decided on having it be the last proper story event of the update, rather than a side event like the rest of the wonder Woman stuff will be.

• Wow

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I am very tired right now, so I'll probably stop coding/testing for Cycle some time soon.
But regardless, story-wise the update is done. Right now I'm just finishing up some side content before sending everything out to a few select people for testing before releasing the update.

• Red Heart

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I said I would stop coding/testing, but instead I continued to do so. I just finished the second of the Sasquatch Detective side-quests, and I know I want to code in at least two more, but I've got to go to sleep. I have work tomorrow, and I want to wake up early to get more done.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I finished a bunch of coding, updated the game's walkthroughs, and now I'm doing the final stages of testing for the Cycle update, meaning I'm replaying the whole game from the beginning so I'll be back in a few hours...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Turns out the relationship stats still need corruption stats, even through I set max corruption at zero to avoid this...
So I've got to add corruption points back to the game... I'll go that in the next update because fuck it, I'm making the ZIP file right now!

1659755994936.png

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Alright! Here it is! This is the completed story update for Cycle, this includes the beginning of the game to the end of the Arkham Asylum events that lead up to you going to Metropolis!

Here is some basic information that you need to know:
- This is mostly, purely a story update and as such it does not include a lot of art, characters are missing busts, scenes are missing animations, etc., all of which will hopefully be included in the next release
- You will need to start a new save in order to avoid several bugs, mostly ones involving your party members not being fully equipped in battle
- I realized while testing that adding characters to your party shifts Xander back to his standard appearance sprite-wise, so this will happen several times, it will be fixed in a later bug fix release
- Turns out the relationship stats still need corruption stats, even through I set max corruption at zero to avoid this...
So I've got to add corruption points back to the game... This will be fixed in a later bug fix release, I will make it so corruption points are only added during sex scenes

As with my updates for the Urban Demons mod, I've included a save that has everything unlocked for people that simply wish to view the scenes rather than play the game. There are several walkthrough files in the HELP folder to help you progress through the story for those that actually wish to play the game.

I also included a spoiler of several scenes in the game, HOWEVER THESE ARE ONLY FULLY COMPLETED SCENES THAT YOU CAN ACCESS IN-GAME WITHOUT THE USE OF CHEATS! IT DOES NOT INCLUDE ALL SCENES THAT ARE CURRENTLY VIEWABLE IN THE GAME'S TEST ROOM!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I have updated the relationship system. Corruption points are back, but they are now referred to as desire points, and relationship points are now referred to as trust points.