Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Dolphin Ride.gif

I had the outline for this animation done for months but I couldn't figure out who to use it for, so I decided to save "Fuck it" and kept the ponytail from the original video source and make it a scene for the first character with a ponytail I could think of.
So here's a ride scene for Dolphin.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Mera Ride.gif

I rotoscoped another new scene, but I think my current set-up made the animation suffer a bit.
Regardless, I hope you all like this new ride scene for Queen Mera.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Her facial expression makes me feel like the mc was not a willing participant in their current activity.
If you want to get technical, Xander is rarely ever willing during the first few scenes with a character. It's his powers that make these women uncontrollably horny, and Xander has little control over them.
Also, I wanted Mera to have a facial expression that shows she was dominant during the scene, and judging by your comment I'd say I did a good job.

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
If you want to get technical, Xander is rarely ever willing during the first few scenes with a character. It's his powers that make these women uncontrollably horny, and Xander has little control over them.
Also, I wanted Mera to have a facial expression that shows she was dominant during the scene, and judging by your comment I'd say I did a good job.
She deffinately looks like she is taking it one way or another, Like that "Invincible" comic/ show ( I only saw shorts about it so not sure how it all went down).