Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Dolphin Ride.gif

I had the outline for this animation done for months but I couldn't figure out who to use it for, so I decided to save "Fuck it" and kept the ponytail from the original video source and make it a scene for the first character with a ponytail I could think of.
So here's a ride scene for Dolphin.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Mera Ride.gif

I rotoscoped another new scene, but I think my current set-up made the animation suffer a bit.
Regardless, I hope you all like this new ride scene for Queen Mera.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Her facial expression makes me feel like the mc was not a willing participant in their current activity.
If you want to get technical, Xander is rarely ever willing during the first few scenes with a character. It's his powers that make these women uncontrollably horny, and Xander has little control over them.
Also, I wanted Mera to have a facial expression that shows she was dominant during the scene, and judging by your comment I'd say I did a good job.

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
If you want to get technical, Xander is rarely ever willing during the first few scenes with a character. It's his powers that make these women uncontrollably horny, and Xander has little control over them.
Also, I wanted Mera to have a facial expression that shows she was dominant during the scene, and judging by your comment I'd say I did a good job.
She deffinately looks like she is taking it one way or another, Like that "Invincible" comic/ show ( I only saw shorts about it so not sure how it all went down).

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'll work on the new animation for Rumi/Miruko in a few days since I'm so busy with my actual job lately, I'll also be working on a new animation for Mina/Pinky too.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Mina Doggy.gif
Here is the new scene for Mina/Pinky, with this she has now reached the limit of 4 scenes per character. I'll work on the new animation for Rumi/Miruko next.
My apologies for the delay on these, as I said before my current set-up isn't the best for animating. Regardless, I will try my best to continue to make new content as best as I can.

Reactions: BackRunner

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Rumi Doggy.gif
Here is the new scene for Rumi/Miruko. Getting her hair to look just right was such a hassle... so I just gave up on it...
My apologies for the lackluster animation, I swear I will do better next time.

Reactions: BackRunner

Hahah5555

Aug 16, 2021
When I attempt to delete this game on android there are 14-16 files that refuse to delete and self replicate (see attached) even in android safe mode they refuse to be removed. I'll need to connect to my PC in safe mode and cmd line delete. Very fishy. Did anyone else have this issue? I might try to sandbox one of the files and open as in visual studio

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
When I attempt to delete this game on android there are 14-16 files that refuse to delete and self replicate (see attached) even in android safe mode they refuse to be removed. I'll need to connect to my PC in safe mode and cmd line delete. Very fishy. Did anyone else have this issue? I might try to sandbox one of the files and open as in visual studio
Some of those files are meant to have copies, ergo the House images are flipped copies of one around.
Other than that, I have no idea why you have these issues.
I also have no idea why you people keep trying to play these games on Android, they aren't meant for Android! It's especially confusing since it's been stated repeatedly that these games aren't meant to be played on Android! All these issues you Android players have could simply be because you guys are playing it on Android to begin with!