Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Male Prisoners 6.png Male Prisoners 7.png

I'm working on some more Raft inmate sprites and just finished A LOT of coding related to them. Here are some that I was able to finish. I have two more saved in SAI, one female inmate set that still needs one more inmate and another male set that needs two.
Characters are:
Straizo (x4)
Splatter-Man
Klarion the Witch Boy (x2)
Funny Bunny’s Bully
The Nightman
Mertin Fargleman/Professor Twiny Vines
Dark Beast
Trickshot (x2 going up and down)
Flatline (New Earth)
Daken (x2)

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Most interesting. The work continues. But the main storyline demands more focus!
In relation to working on the main storyline:

Someone remind me to make alternate sprites of Batman, Nightwing, and Robin as well as sprites for the male and female variations of DC's Firefly and Copperhead to fill out those inmate sprite sets when I wake up tomorrow.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
In relation to working on the main storyline:

Someone remind me to make alternate sprites of Batman, Nightwing, and Robin as well as sprites for the male and female variations of DC's Firefly and Copperhead to fill out those inmate sprite sets when I wake up tomorrow.
I just remembered I only need one character to fill out the female set. Ummmm, Red Claw was on my list of villains to make so I'll just use her for the set. Then I'll have Copperhead and Firefly as the start for another one.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
DC Fireflies.png DC Copperheads.png Red Claw.png
PrisonInmates16.png PrisonInmates17.png Male Prisoners 8.png
MaleTitans.png $Classic_Robin.png

So here are all the sprites I said I'd be working on.
For the top three we have Firefly (Garfield Lynns) based on his DCAU appearance, Firefly (Bridgit Pike) based on her live action Gotham appearance, Copperhead (Arkhamverse), Copperhead (Nathan Prince) based on his DCAU appearance, and Red Claw.

For the middle three we have the inmate sprites I was able to finish.
Female Characters are:
Queen Xilla (x4)
Lust from Full Metal Alchemist (x2)
H2Olga
Red Claw
Funny Bunny (x2)
Copperhead (Arkhamverse)
Firefly (Bridgit Pike)
Diana Walter (x4)

Male Characters are:
Dr. Arachnid
Firefly (Garfield Lynns)
Copperhead (Nathan Prince)
Black Adam
Robbie Rotten and his 3 clones

And the bottom two are some sprite updates. I updated my male Titans sprites to include Nightwing's red and purple variants and I made a classic Robin sprite. I did those because I don't want their current outfits to be the ones on display in the Batcave.
I gave up on updating Batman...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I just realized I could reuse the Allison, Kelly, and Amanda anal scenes from the Urban Demons mod as elf scenes for the North Pole. I'll be working on those edits later.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Elf girl scenes and dialogue have been completed, putting them in a spoiler for obvious reasons, included a fourth one to make things even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Recolored/edited the sprites of the Urban Demon girls as elves, I also made sprites for the extra elf of course, and I included a version without the hats

Urban Demons Daughters as Elves.png Urban Demons Daughters Dresses Recolored.png

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Here's a of the several new bust edits of the elf girls. Just extract and move the images in the Bust folder into the game's bust folder and move the images in the Face folder into the game's face folder.

Amanda-elf-4.png Alison-elf-4.png Kelly-elf-4.png Judy-elf-4.png

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Do I retweet too many posts? Do I post enough about Cycle updates or too little? Do I need a break or to work extra hard? Am I even good enough for all of this? These are the things I ask myself.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
$FMA-Gluttony.png $FMA-Envy2.png

Here are the sprites for Gluttony and Envy, did the best I could for Envy's hair.

Last edited: