Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
My apologies for no work being done over the past few days, I'll make up for it tonight/tomorrow by making a bunch of sprites.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Batfan 2021.png

Sprites for Devani Kage/Batfan 2021 from volume 3 of the Harley Quinn solo series. She's going to be the second boss fight in the game, meaning it occurs soon after your first fight with Green Shadow. Using her for the cutscene where Xander realizes he truly wants to be a hero.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Sharon_Quinzel.png Nicholas_Quinzel.png Peggy_Carter.png

Here we have sprites for Harley Quinn's parents Sharon and Nicholas Quinzel, based on both their comics and cartoon appearances. We also have sprites for Peggy Carter, made along with them since I used the same hair style and outfit parts for her and Sharon.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Omnics.png

Sprites of some Omnics from Overwatch, specifically from the Tracer - London Calling comic.
Omnics are:
Iggy (x2)
Lizzy (x2)
Lady
Mondatta
Some random omnic XD
Kace

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Okay, enough with sprites for now, I'm back to coding. Changing things up with Harley as we speak.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
$Aayush_Kage.png

This is Aayush Kage, Devani's great-great-great-grandfather. I might be missing or adding a "great" in there, somewhere, not sure. Anyway, I needed to make sprites of him because of the coding I'm working on that is related to Devani's boss fight.

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
how do you make these so fast but code so slow? More seriously though have you thought about seeing if theirs money in making sprites for peoples games?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
how do you make these so fast but code so slow? More seriously though have you thought about seeing if theirs money in making sprites for peoples games?
Because it took me till 3AM last night to work on major coding changes for 3 areas and some minor changes across several areas all while having a script on hand, and all scenes related to said coding aren't even done yet

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Just a fair warning, you WILL need to start a new save when the next Cycle update releases. I changed a lot of things up that happen after the ride scene with Harley, things that can't activate without re-doing the older events on a new save.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I made dialogue for the eventual sex scene with Devani and I'm testing out all the new coding that has been done.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I realize that Cycle currently has too much Mrs. Incredible content to consider her a minor character, so I'm taking a page out of Crisis' book and adding her into San Fransokyo with the Big Hero 6 crew. It'll be an easy enough change, I just need to move all her coding to there.

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
I realize that Cycle currently has too much Mrs. Incredible content to consider her a minor character, so I'm taking a page out of Crisis' book and adding her into San Fransokyo with the Big Hero 6 crew. It'll be an easy enough change, I just need to move all her coding to there.
Pixar makes some magnificent Milfs.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Terror Twins.png

Sprites for the Terror Twins, Tuppence and Tommy Terror from Young Justice. Gave them blue eyes to match the show and green eyes to match the comics.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Kabuki Twins.png

Sprites of the Kabuki Twins, Penguin's henchwomen from The Batman.

Last edited: