Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
CrimsonINC found/provided me with a previously unseen animation of the Mom from Urban Demons that I then updated and Frankenstein'ed with other scenes to make the animation that you are now seeing here Mom Kneeling BJ.gif

And, of course, I then continued to edit the scene for use in Cycle, making an edit of my boy Xander having some fun with ElJarochoFeliz's Blacksmith OC Titania
(Sorry that her head looks a bit small...) Blacksmith BJ.gif

And while editing the scene I noticed that Mom kinda looked like Emma Frost in that scene, so I decided to make an Emma Frost edit for Cycle as well~ Her color scheme comes from her appearance in the Wolverine and the X-Men cartoon. Emma Frost BJ.gif

EDIT: Also yes, this version of the scene exists, it won't be used, but it exists Mom Kneeling BJ Cycle Version.gif

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Cycle Update:
I'm gonna try to get some dialogue for the newer scenes done today, I've just finished the dialogue for Atlee's TF scene.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I did the dialogue for Emma Frost's BJ scene, as well as some more dialogue for her ahead of time. I have it so she finds out about Xander's mommy kink so she calls herself Mommy while they fuck to play into that fact~

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
All the new scenes for Cycle have dialogue now. The new BJ scene for the Mother from Urban Demons also has dialogue and has been added to the mod. The new Neala TF scene will not be added.
I'm gonna go back to working on the busts for Emma Frost now.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Ballora TF.gif
I rotoscoped a titfuck scene for Ballora. The lighting in the reference I used was dark so it was hard seeing her arms, which is why they look off. Truthfully I'm not very proud with how this turned out, but the outline was already done so I thought that I might as well finish the whole thing.

Reactions: Filipe86

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
The more I look at the Ballora TF scene, the more I like how it came out.
But I still feel the need to redeem myself with this ride scene that I'm making for her. I hope you guys and gals like big robot booty~

Reactions: Filipe86

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Ballora Ride.gif
I finished up the ride scene with Ballora, I definitely think this one turned out better than the TF scene. I have been redeemed~! XD
I hope you guys and gals like big robot booty~!

Reactions: DarkSyctheX13

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Emma Frost TF.gif
Here's a TF scene for Emma Frost, and gasp! She's fully clothed!
Yeah, I once again used a clothed reference for a TF scene, but the clothes in said reference worked well for Emma's outfit so I didn't feel the need to add nipples to it this time~

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Black Canary Ride V2.gif

Here's a new scene of Xander having fun with Auntie Dinah~
The reference I was using for this scene was wearing a jacket, then I remembered that Black Canary has a jacket, then I remembered that she also already has dialogue for a ride scene and then boom, new Black Canary scene.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Mardakko in her human disguise, Catwoman (Patience Phillips), Grandma Susie, and She-Ra now appear nude when using the nude cheat, this is thanks to some scripting knowledge that I've learned from f95guest389

Reactions: f95guest389

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Daily_Planet_Reporters.png
Now we have some sprites of Jimmy Olsen, Perry White, and Cat Grant.
Jimmy is based off his appearance in Justice League Action.
Perry is based off his prototype design for the DCAU.
Cat is based off her appearance on the variant cover of Supergirl Volume 7, issue 5.

My whole left arm really hurts right now and won't stop shaking so I'm going to take a break from everything right now...

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I ended up making another rotoscope animation of 0Lightsource's magical mare OC, and this time it's for a mating press/missionary animation!
This is her 4th scene, so it'll be her last one if she does end up showing up in my game...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Red Sand