Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
It's hard to do coding work for Cycle with the original Spider-Man film playing in the background, especially when I stop to do an impressive of Green Goblin whenever he is on screen.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Cycle Progress:
Currently speaking, 35 new sex scenes are accessible during normal gameplay in this new update, however only 31 of them currently have fully animated scenes.
An addition 3 more fully animated scenes will be added to this list/be made available once I finish this next Tonya mission.
I finished coding in the mission and all 3 scenes are now accessible in game.
Now quick question... Would y'all fuck Mrs. Beady from Back At The Barnyard...?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Another Tonya mission has been completed!
I thought this one would be a quick and easy one to make, but it was surprisingly harder to complete than I thought...
I still have one more Tonya mission that I want to complete for this update and then I'll try to work on other things if I have time.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I made 3 new maps for St. Canard, a post demo area...

However I needed these maps to serve as the basis for some side-quests areas for Metropolis!

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
The final Tonya mission is now complete! It's fully coded in and tested out! I also updated some of Ellen Yin's coding as well~
I've still got one Ballora event left to code, but I'll need to make new maps for that, so I'll likely be doing that at a later time.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I've made a free GoFile account, for reasons that should be obvious...
I may make a paid account at a later time...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I need someone to drop/send me the instrumental of Just the Two of Us... I need it for... reasons...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Good morning~! Alright, here is the latest update for Cycle! This release is a rather small scale update that focuses on/expands Metropolis, both making it a fully accessible area as well as giving it a completed main storyline. Several new characters are introduced, not just heroes that you can form relationships with, but also big name civilians and several new boss characters.
Unfortunately not every character, be it old or new, has a completed side-plotline. Some older characters such as Katana and All-Star have their stories expanded on, and new characters such as Brainy Barker and Ballora have essentially completed storylines, while everyone else got the short end of the stick. But fret not dear gamers, as with the last Cycle release, a smaller side-quest focused update will be released sometime soon!

But the new characters and storylines aren't the only changes to the game, several big script changes have been made as well! Thanks to the work of the wonderful Hontor, we now have a fully functioning pause menu system! Yes, we can finally do several things that a standard RPG can do such as change equipment, use items other of battle, we can even view the relationship stats of every main female character you meet in game! We also have Hontor's updated script-work for the Fan-Art gallery carried over from the Urban Demons mod, so there will be no issues with the gallery crashing the game in the future. And, thanks to some scripting knowledge that I gained from f95guest389, even more characters outside of the main cast are effected by the nude busts cheat!
There are so many changes to the game's script that you are going to need to start a new save... I repeat...
YOU NEED TO START A NEW SAVE!!

Ahem... If you want a full list of changes, then please read the change-log in the spoiler down below.
As always, I have included a spoiler of all the new scenes that are accessible during gameplay, this includes the 2 Metropolis related scenes that were accessible in normal gameplay in older releases via some minor cheating.
I also have a spoiler with a list of NEW scenes that are accessible, but that unfortunately don't have full animated scenes to accompany them...

And, as always, I've included a full save in this release for those that don't want to play through the story and simply wish to enjoy the sexy rewards~
If you do play through the game yourself, then expect roughly 5 and half to 7 hours of gameplay, depending on how much you cheat and how much you grind in battles.

You can download the update or

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT GOFILE LINKS ARE TEMPORARY!! WHEN IT GOES DOWN, TELL ME SO I CAN RE-UPLOAD IT!!

If you are wondering why the file size has decreased, it is because I used Cloud64's compressed version of the previous release, before it got deleted, as the basic for this update.

I hope you all enjoy the latest release of Cycle of Life and Sex~!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And here's my , in case you want to financially support my madness...

EDIT: Including a spoiler of some things that I have planned for the next side-quest update.

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Rio_Morales.png

My attempt at making sprites of Rio Morales, mainly based on her appearance in the Spider-Verse films with her first four outfits being from said films. The fifth is from the Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon, the sixth is from the Insomniac Games, and seventh is from the comics.

So... We can have her husband be dead in Cycle, right?
He's dead in most universes, he's dead in the cartoon, he's dead in the game, he was dead in some comics, he's probably gonna die in the next film...
So, he can die in Cycle, and we can help comfort his grieving wife, right?

Reactions: CrimsonINC

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Grandma Harley Doggy.gif

An anal doggy scene edit for Grandma Harley aka Old Lady Harley, made thanks to the assistance I got from CrimsonINC

EDIT: Even through this scene is currently Test Room Only, I'm providing a .RAR file of the frames so you can still view it in game via the Test Room. Simply extract the folders from the .RAR file and move them into Cycle of Life and Sex\Graphics\Scenes

Last edited:
Reactions: Red Sand

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
SCP-049-F Missionary.gif I finally finished the animation for the missionary scene with the female version of SCP-049!

Fubuki Missionary.gif While making this scene, I was reminded of Fubuki from One Punch Man because of the outfit. So I decided to make a version of the scene with her due to her eventual boss fight that will occur in a MUCH LATER release of Cycle.

Shadow Wizard Missionary.gif SHADOW WIZARD MONEY GANG!! WE LOVE GETTING RAILED~!

EDIT: Added a download of the frames for the SCP scene, simply extract the folders from the .RAR file and move them into Cycle of Life and Sex\Graphics\Scenes

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Cat Grant Missionary.gif

I've completed the missionary scene for Cat Grant. I was thinking of re-using this animation for more characters if it came out looking good, but now I'm thinking against it...

I've provided a .RAR file of the frames so you can add it to Cycle, simply extract the folders from the .RAR file and move them into Cycle of Life and Sex\Graphics\Scenes

EDIT: My dumbass forgot that the scene didn't have dialogue, so here's a .RAR file with new dialogue for it. Simply extract the .CSV file from the .RAR file and move it into Cycle of Life and Sex\Data\Dialogues\Other

Last edited: