Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'm about to act up and add Kale from Dragon Ball Super into Cycle
Just Kale, no Caulifla, fuck Caulifla

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Here is a list of scenes that are currently coded into Cycle via normal gameplay, but do not have full animations. This list will update with each release.
I'll keep the list in a spoiler so the post doesn't get too big.
Also, some of these scenes have been given full animations after the latest release, so I will provide links to where you can download them in order to add them into your game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Momo Yaoyorozu Ride.gif
I made a ride scene for Momo Yaoyorozu/Creati from My Hero Academia, you can find the full context for this scene on my Twitter page

Reactions: Chinran

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I haven't done any work for Cycle in 4 days, besides gathering some more video references for future rotoscope animations... And for that I apologize.
I'm just having a lot of issues with technology and in my life right now, I'll try to get some work done soon...

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
I haven't done any work for Cycle in 4 days, besides gathering some more video references for future rotoscope animations... And for that I apologize.
I'm just having a lot of issues with technology and in my life right now, I'll try to get some work done soon...
Its fine to take a break from time to time. We appreciate you doing work on this game and the last thing we want to see on this game is it being rushed due to burnout.

Reactions: ChillyScholar

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
There are some days where all I need to do to feel motivated to work on Cycle is to play the same song on repeat in the background.
Today is one of those days, and today's song is Anastasia by Slash.

And now I also want to cosplay Anasui from JoJo.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'm about to act up and add Kale from Dragon Ball Super into Cycle
Just Kale, no Caulifla, fuck Caulifla
I acted up~ Kale Doggy.gif

And here's a version with Momo Yaoyorozu/Creati from My Hero Academia, made due to/thanks to the fact that they have similar enough designs to one another. Momo Yaoyorozu Doggy.gif

I think these scenes came out well, through I dislike how their stomachs turned out, though that was more an issue with the video I used to rotoscope these...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Red Sand

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Ruby Heart TF.gif
Not only does Ruby Heart from Marvel vs. Capcom 2, have little to no Rule34, she has little to no art online, so finding a good reference for face in this rotoscope animation was a hassle... Regardless, I hope y'all consider this scene to look good overall...
I hope her other scenes will be easier to make...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Ruby Heart Ride.gif
This rotoscope animation for Ruby Heart was relatively easier to make, but still I will apologize for any issues with how she looks...
I've still got two more scenes planned for her, but I might take a break from Ruby and work on other characters in the meantime...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Alternate Vivi BJ (Cycle Version).gif
I suck at making blowjob scenes and rotoscoping this was a hassle, but it had to be done. This is will be the last animation for tonight, I've got to head it sleep, it's past 2AM here...

EDIT: Also, I went lazy when coloring this due to how much of a hassle it was to make it...

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
View attachment 2849830
I suck at making blowjob scenes and rotoscoping this was a hassle, but it had to be done. This is will be the last animation for tonight, I've got to head it sleep, it's past 2AM here...

EDIT: Also, I went lazy when coloring this due to how much of a hassle it was to make it...
The original intent for the reference that I used for the Vivi animation was to be used for a Ballora scene, a Ballora version has since been made. You can download both versions of the animation in the RAR file that I've provided below. In order to add them into Cycle you simply need to extract the files from the RAR file and then you have to move the folders into Cycle of Life and Sex\Graphics\Scenes and move the CSV file into Cycle of Life and Sex\Data\Dialogues\Ballora.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Voltura Ride (Villain).gif Voltura Ride (Civilian).gif
I wanted to do a scene that brings attention to the fact that her thighs are extra thicc, hopefully I achieved that goal.
I also hope that you all enjoy the overall animation, despite her head being a bit too small...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
After learning more about Lady Granite, I'm tempted to add her as one of the musical themed foes involved in Silver Banshee's storyline