Daz D-force Rochelle Ponytail hair?

Network 34 Games

Developer of The Accidental Master
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2019
I've looked around but so far have been unsuccessful in my search for a Dforce version of the Rochelle ponytail hair asset. Rochelle Ponytail Hair

Does anyone know if this even exists? I have attempted a couple of times to convert the regular one to Dforce but with no success.

Anyone who could offer some tips, or better yet a link to an asset would be gratefully appreciated

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
I'm assuming you've taken a look at on it? The only dForce ponytail I can think of off the top of my head is by AprilYSH.

Network 34 Games

Developer of The Accidental Master
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2019
it's always worth another watch as it has been a while. and yeah, I have the lea hair, but it isnt quite what i am after :( I might take another crack at it again myself, 3rd time lucky?

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
I've looked around but so far have been unsuccessful in my search for a Dforce version of the Rochelle ponytail hair asset. Rochelle Ponytail Hair

Does anyone know if this even exists? I have attempted a couple of times to convert the regular one to Dforce but with no success.

Anyone who could offer some tips, or better yet a link to an asset would be gratefully appreciated
I've found these tutorials very good. I've used them so far to drape clothes and blankets and to make some custom bags. There's still a lot I haven't tried yet.

3- Part PDF Tutorial Documents by Rich Schafermeyer:

How to use dForce - Part 1

How to use dForce - Part 2

How to use dForce - Part 3

Reactions: MissFortune