VN - Ren'Py - D.J. Story [v0.21] [VReal]

1. 5.00 star(s)

shotzpro

I don't know why they gave it 1 star before, this game isn't perfect but it's very enjoyable, I liked the main characters and the story is very enjoyable for me, I played version 0.19 on my cell phone, without errors and smooth

I didn't like the side story but depending on what you do, the waitress "girlfriend" isn't pretty, if she were a more attractive woman it would be better
    The game lacks some background scenes but that's the least of it, you can see that the dev is a beginner and we need to support the initiative. It's a good game, I'll wait for more updates

History: 5 stars
    David and Jessica: 5 stars
    Ludwig: 3 stars
    Renders: 3 stars
    Dialog: 5 stars (I like simplicity, dialogue that takes a lot of time is unnecessary)

Give it 5 stars because the general average doesn't match reality, which should be more
  2. 1.00 star(s)

micojive

Giving this a 1 overall.

Renders: 2/10

Nowadays the bar is just SO high for good renders. These are basic backgrounds, grainy renders, and non-complex scenes.

Story: 1/10

After reading the description and playing the game, still have no idea what is supposed to be the point of the story. You are constantly changing between mcs, the game offers to tell you bits of the story or you can choose to learn later. The girl is constantly sexually assaulted which is just, fine for some reason. Branching paths that lead to choices the dev just wont let you make (you click a choice and a dev note pops up and just says no)

Dialog 1/10

Needs a proofreader badly. Constant google translation done wrong of words that just dont mean what is trying to be said. Tons of grammatical errors and sentences that just have trailing ) at the end.

QOL: 1/10

The light pink dialog for the girl is extremely hard to read in bright environments. Along with the audio for sex sounds being tied to the music slider so you cannot just mute the sounds without killing the music too.

Overall cannot recommend this game to play.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My rating for this Game is:

Pros:
    - different Game Graphics
    - Complete new Game Play
    - Nice Renders (Different Style)
    - Nice Characters
    - Nice Action
    - Long Update

Cons:
    - Languiage Errors
    - No Save Options

Conclusion:
    Very Interesting Release, completely different approach then other Games,
    the Story telling and Graphics are unique, and totally different what I am used to.
    The Dev needs to have someone check the writing and story telling, it sometimes sounds funny the way its told.
    If the next release is as long and Hot, then I will consider supporting the Dev..