VN Others Completed d2b VS Deardrops -Cross the Future- [Final] [Overdrive]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
0.jpg

Overview:
A collaboration fandisk celebrating the 5th anniversary of OVERDRIVE, featuring a crossover between Kira☆Kira and DEARDROPS. Riho watches Kirari and Shouichi’s overseas performance on TV and sees that Shouichi is enjoying it more than before. She wonders if she would be able to beat Kirari. At that moment, she never thought that she would have a chance to do just that.​

Thread Updated: 2019-04-18
Release Date: Japanese 2011-11-25, English 2014-09-26
Developer: Overdrive
Publisher:
Censored: No (No sexual content)
Version: Final
Language: English
VNDB:
Original Game: Deardrops, Kira☆Kira
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
Voices: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

Last edited:

Master Alaric

Jul 12, 2018
Development Team Director: Our fan base loves our games so much, we can make a game with NO ecchi content... and they'll still love it!!!

Two weeks later, stocks drop and the director is found in his studio... deceased from self-inflicted wounds. A note nearby had the words "I didn't know! I'm sorry!" repeated.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
This might be one of the few VN's I'll play with no sexual content. I loved both of these VN's when I read them years ago. Not gonna do it now though my backlog is huge ;).

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
When i see "no sexual content" and the name "Rance" as the uploader i always feel it's a joke i wonder why ? ^^

Reactions: Thecatbred

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
I read 'deardrops' as 'dropbears'. Now I kinda want to see a hentai game with drop bears set in Australia, obvs.

werejo

Sep 4, 2018
Development Team Director: Our fan base loves our games so much, we can make a game with NO ecchi content... and they'll still love it!!!

Two weeks later, stocks drop and the director is found in his studio... deceased from self-inflicted wounds. A note nearby had the words "I didn't know! I'm sorry!" repeated.
Ironic thing here being that the company that did this is closing down. RIP Overdrive.

Reactions: Master Alaric

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Wait wait, so is that Riho girl still with the glasses violin guy in this "sequel" if I recall Riho's route was the TRUE ending, so they should still be together after he leaves Japan, right?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote