VN Ren'Py Daddy Daughter Love [v0.054] [BabysWithRabys]

3.10 star(s) 31 Votes

Deckard81

Oct 23, 2017
Sorry for the delay hit a few speed bumps in the real world. Health, relationship etc. New update mostly devoted to the incest/loli patch. 1 new scene and 3 more coming very soon. Made this available for free on release. DDLv0.023 out now
A few missing images during the gym scene with Clarissa and co, just a heads up

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
... and 3 more coming very soon. ...
My suggestion for the players here ... wait until next update. I was somewhat disappointed for the small 72 picture scene. Yeah ik, the dev said he had RL issues and excused for the delay (even made this update for free?!? :rolleyes:).
But imo the better solution would be to "skip" this release and finish the 3 more coming scenes and bring them out together.
Less disappointing ....
:cautious::confused:

Last edited:

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Short, but said more coming soon. Hope very soon. More very skimpy, slutty clothes at home and maybe more. Cut off shorts or bikini bottoms. Looking forward to next update.

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Game Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
DaddyDaughterLove[v0.023][BabyswithRabys]Crunched

Download Win/Linux/Mac:

Compressed Size
Win/Linux: 247MB(25,97,97,491 bytes)
Mac :226MB(23,70,06,272 bytes)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
So going forward, will there be two versions of the game? The models of the girls have changed a lot.

justjoe2k

May 6, 2017
He probably should of done a on and off switch between the girls on the menu for the patch. I'm sure some mod user will do it.

May 13, 2018
Since KoGa3 has removed his mod, I've used it and updated it for v0.22

This verstion contains hard coded incest and a walkthough for the game (not that there is an outcome from any choices at the present time other than scenes missed!). Also, only the MC can be renamed.

You may need to start a new game since it appears that some of the orignal mod puts variables in the save games and complains about music files missing. This may also apply if you run an updated version of the game before the mod is updated, as there is the possibilty that the MC's name is overwritten.

I've tried to mitigate this as much as I could but it was still happening for me with older saves from time to time - You have been warned!

To install overwrite the existing game\script.rpy file with the one in the zip file.
Thank you for this.

Two things -
1. A courtesy 'heads up' that the game was recently updated, in case you planned to maintain the mod, and
2. Question - I see an "incest/loli" mod, and your "incest/walkthrough" mod - is your mod loli-free? That's a preference in my case.

Thanks again for the mod -

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
I'm trying the loli patch, and I got an error message that image 13CL is not found. Looks like it's supposed to be where clarissa is teach the MC yoga.

PRTech

Jul 25, 2021
My suggestion for the players here ... wait until next update. I was somewhat disappointed for the small 72 picture scene. Yeah ik, the dev said he had RL issues and excused for the delay (even made this update for free?!? :rolleyes:).
But imo the better solution would be to "skip" this release and finish the 3 more coming scenes and bring them out together.
Less disappointing ....
:cautious::confused:
I thinks they are all going to be small due to the fact the DEV is making 2 renders for the girls (Regular and Loli body).

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
is the I patch compatible with the wt mod? cause in the main menu they are young but ingame they are old since the begining yeah it seems like they dont work together

Last edited:

jacoasso

Apr 26, 2018
I think the new update is broken, receiving the following error:

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 4043, in script
jump photostudio
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1752, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'photostudio'.

As info I do not have any mods running. Any way to fix this?

Thank you,

Reactions: Cornfield

Porthos#1

Jan 17, 2020
Cute game, but that felt like a really small update. In fairness, I've never tried coding a game, so I shouldn't be too focused on quantity of new scenes as long as the quality is good.

Reactions: BVonkX

Dave Heiser

Jul 5, 2020
I think the new update is broken, receiving the following error:

As info I do not have any mods running. Any way to fix this?
The other choice before that ends a few screens later as well, but without error, so I guess a tag/label was forgotten, but that was the end for now.

3.10 star(s) 31 Votes