HTML - Abandoned - Daddy Wanna Have Fun [Demo] [Storyteling XXX]

1. 1.00 star(s)

MosinNagant

So.... its BROKEN beyond BROKEN - as in its flips from English to Spanish after page one. 95% of the images are BROKEN. The maths is (hopefully) BROKEN as the protagonist is 56 years old, married at 18 to his wife who is the only woman he has ever been with... who is 47 .... meaning they got married when she was NINE YEARS OLD... It is so BROKEN that it is abandoned .... and I really dont understand the point of uploading abandoned games!
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Waskare

Game is not properly translated to English. Very few pictures work. It is not even a working demo. To the developer: you are welcome back when your game works but for now I can not rate this game higher than 1 star.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

hardfacing

The translation is incomplete beyond the very first pages. The Wife section is a broken dead end and won't let you back out. Wife images are not linking correctly and show as blank.

There's no actual gameplay yet either. There's just a set of scenes that can progress linearly through the video collections.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

PervertedGnome

The good: Nothing

The Bad: Everything

My motivation for the above statement: Changes to Spanish without opportunity to go back to English.

Simple passages with the apparent plot depth of a book for toddlers.
    Randomly enter any of your familys rooms and escalate 0-100 without buildup, any meaningful conversation, process or resistance. I chose daughter and since it's in spanish i don't understand anything, pressed a spanish option and started fingering her.

It's like a HTML passage flip-book where every new click gives you a new gif, animation or whatever with remaining choices/acts to do to your chosen family member.

Absolutely awful. The game just leaves everything to be desired with absolutely zero redeeming qualities.