Daddy's little princess/monster battle royale... (multiple votes allowed)

who's the best "daddy's girl"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
pervs and pervettes, the time has come to decide once and for all the best "daughter" character in all games.... here are the contestants....

1) Elly ... she's obsessed over her daddy and will do anything to make her daddy a dad again... do we need to say more? Just look at her cute mug.
1564479332736.png

2) Lauren from TFMG ... she's dangerous, she knows what she wants, is delicate and gentle, she's all a father could hope for and she has daddy issues.
arcade.jpg

3) Erevi's daughter from PQ.... she's a succubus, she's spoiled, powerfull, and wants that daddy cock....
1564479639284.png

4) Jenna from TFMG.... The Princess, sweet innocent and clueless... she warms your heart.
TFG1.png

you probably will ask yourself.... "where's Dee?" well... I"ll answer that with a meme
1564479971843.png

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Since two of those aren't confirmed yet as daughters I can't choose them. So...

Elly: A great daughter, infatuated with her dad and completely subservient to him to the point that it's creepy. Perfect daughter.

Lily (Succubus daughter): If the Manson's teached us something is that love can be measured by one thing. Murder. A daughter that is willing to kill for you is a daughter you need to love and respect.

Honorable mention to mom from The Artifact: What's stronger than a daughter's love? A mother's love. What if your daughter is also your mother? Then it becomes such strong love that nothing can rival it. For that, momdaughter is probably the best and most loving daughter to ever exist.

Sanguine420

Jun 23, 2020
Old thread, new member here, only just started this game (goes without saying with the sickfuck mod installed), she's not even on this list, but 100% Garbage Are All Others Apart From Adorable Ada. I was getting frustrated having to bang that elderly ex-wife no matter my choices, but during one such passionless act I saw our curious, angelic youngest spying on us from the doorway, her slender fingers ever-so-timidly, barely even brushing the thin layer of cloth covering that pristine, pretty clit atop that tight, tiny slice of hers, I was SOLD. I felt the Parental Love. Yet alas! From thenceforth I've had ZERO interest in the other daughter with the ghastly-large, malformed, saggy fatsacks, areolas the size of Cincinnati AND nipples like spar-- BUTT plugs. Plus you can easily get THAT harlot to ask YOU to engage in coital relations about five minutes into the game, so yeah... Challenging. And whilst the mere thought of covertly experimenting with my sister on the cusp of pubescence sounds hot as the Nine Hells, I feel not the slightest tingle of thrill in two siblings in their forties banging each other bored. And need I even question the point of banging somebody to whom you aren't even remotely related in a game like this? Sex with The Ex, 'tis a Chore, nothing More! I want no walkthroughs, I spit on all spoilers and thus I am terrified; I'm far from certain whether or not Ada and I are ultimately able to unite as one in body as we already are in mind (computer geeks) even with the mod active, but the mere prospect of achieving Perfect Happiness with that petite Buffy of mine is well worth losing my soul in the attempt. (For the Woefully Ignorant; That there was a reference to this series called Buffy The Vampire Slayer, by the way. You should check it out.) Damn that moronic 18+ shite to the deepest layers of The Abyss, for the dumbest of dumfukz should realise that these are not people, they are pixels on a screen, generated and arranged in such a manner that our lizardbrain Pattern Recognition gets fooled and our genitals follow suit. And as to the claim that games like this increase the risk of Real Life incestuous illegalities, I claim the very opposite! It's a victimless release of one's baser, shameful instincts and improper infatuations thus LOWERING the risk that some Bad Daddy finally snaps In Real Life! The less Erics and the more Adas these devoted developers decide to put in games of this greatest, 'o nay! For truly I say; The GRANDEST of genres, the longer my stay! :love:

-Sanguinarium The Sick, Sick Son of a Dick