ariohdaerthe

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
1664951562114.png

Overview:
You play as an 18-year-old half-daemon who is forced to live away from people because your father was a member of,
the Order of Dusk, whose members have been plotting coups d'etat in many countries. One day the woman who raised you, the nocturnal demon Nikta, who is also a member of the Order, comes to you and asks for help.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-05-08
Release Date: 2023-04-23
Developer: Arioh Daerthe - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.08
Language: English
Other Games: Timeless Island - Twenty Worlds Agency - Daemons, Damsels & Mythical Milfs Remastered
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Patches:

CharaStudio-2023-01-11-12-12-38-Render.png CharaStudio-2022-10-03-00-33-07-Render.png CharaStudio-2023-01-06-14-25-21-Render.png Hls0dl.png 6gR5b_.png CharaStudio-2022-10-08-23-31-07-Render.png CharaStudio-2022-11-08-22-51-45-Render.png CharaStudio-2022-11-04-19-37-36-Render.png CharaStudio-2022-10-26-13-07-32-Render.png CharaStudio-2022-11-25-12-07-54-Render.png lyelsecond_37.png 4Y2Ujp.png pQZFZz.png CharaStudio-2023-03-20-19-42-20-Render.png screenshot0029.png screenshot0030.png

Last edited by a moderator:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
DaemonsDamselsAndMythicalMilfs-0.05
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I don't know... I enjoy monster girls. But that first preview pic looks awkward as hell. I hope it's just a normal scene and not a sexual position. Downloading now.

Edit: It really was just an awkward scene.
I already despise the spell system and the grindy nature of money. Any time you want to do anything at all, you have to cast a spell. You selct the type, then hunt through the runesyou know to hit the three specific ones in the right order. It may or may not work because I've had 'misfires' when fishing (which eats several of your extremely limited casts per day) where I hit the correct runes and nothing happened. To get money you need to buy the clippers or fish.
Fishing requires two cast spells each time (because your mc is incapable of memorizing them and has to recast the slow way over and over and over and...). The best fish I found after several days gave 75 gold, but the much more common one only gave me 10. You need 1000 to buy the cheapest room upgrade token.
Clippers can net you 6-9 herbs a day at random. You can sell them for 10 gold each or so.

There's a single footjob scene so far, and not much else. The spell system is incredibly annoying, especially having to use said spells to grind money. And the money grind is painful due to sell value vs cost.
I can't recommend it much at this point. Maybe after a few updates and alterations to the spell system. Like the ability to 'master' spells so you don't have to cast them rune by fucking rune anymore.

The story is rather straightforward so far. MC has no parents because bad stuff happened, a sister that isn't blood related (as if that would stop players), and several hot monster girls. I can't tell if the country is evil or not, yet. Because I currently agree with them executing people trying to overthrow them. The only complaints the mc really seemed to have was that they did so without a trial and that they now look on the demons with suspicion due to nearly the entire race being part of the attempted coup.

The current content is a bit of backstory and a money grind for the alchemy room to craft three dyes.

Last edited:

DarkXDaemon

May 14, 2018
Hm seems ok for a version 1 but either im missing what new spells to learn or its just not possible beat the dungeon.

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
Your father was a member of the Order of Dusk. One day the woman who raised you, comes to you and asks for help.
MC: "Now I understand, why dad always told me to let the MILFs go first." :sneaky:

THX for the share...

Last edited:

Thy4nd

Apr 18, 2019
View attachment 2082577

Overview:
You play as an 18-year-old half-daemon who is forced to live away from people because your father was a member of,
the Order of Dusk, whose members have been plotting coups d'etat in many countries.

Thread Updated: 2022-10-05
Release Date: 2022-10-05
Developer: Arioh Daerthe - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

Others: COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2082637 View attachment 2082632 View attachment 2082630 View attachment 2082631 View attachment 2082633 View attachment 2082634 View attachment 2082635 View attachment 2082636
Link android and Mac are swapped.

Reactions: BaasB

ariohdaerthe

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
Hi, I'm a dev.
Dungeon is in test mode so far.
I'll implement spell mastery soon (most likely in the next update)

What is the transformation?

Gender change, man transformed into a woman?
Sort of. I plan to add this in later updates, but only as a few optional lesbian scenes. MC will be able to transform into a woman for a short time with an alchemical potion.

All um... controversial fetishes will be optional.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Hi, I'm a dev.
Dungeon is in test mode so far.
I'll implement spell mastery soon (most likely in the next update)

Sort of. I plan to add this in later updates, but only as a few optional lesbian scenes. MC will be able to transform into a woman for a short time with an alchemical potion.

All um... controversial fetishes will be optional.
MC will be able to transform into a woman for a short time with an alchemical potion. :cry:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I never seen Daemon being used outside of *nix computing context i.e. daemons are background processes running inside the operating system:p

However, there is actually a different meaning to the word Daemon which is much older than computing itself, and it means the opposite of demon. Whereas a demon is the term for bad spirit, daemon is for good spirit.

I guess this is what is meant in this game and not just spelling error (I have not played personally so I couldn't verify):unsure:.

Nevertheless, looks interesting and added to the watchlist. Good luck and all the best to the dev. Cheers.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes