sdfgjhdfszbg

May 7, 2017
Its an amaizing game, the art is superb, the story seems ok (for what is has been shown). Ill love to see future mecanics and how they evolve...overall a gem that will become legendary.

dakamuto

Jan 14, 2019
At night, click on the milf for the black screen, after that Click on the lower right (where the arrow is supposed to be), then click the milf again and you'll get the scene.
Thank you but that didn't work. Just black screen and that's all.

Agurk

May 25, 2017
can anyone give me a summary of what you can do in this game so far? i dont feel like wasting too much time on an empty game

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
See-through clothes and cameltoes: the things every great game needs in its standing portrait arts, but too few seem to have. 10/10 for character art! I look forward to seeing where this one goes.

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
First morning and now idea what to do. Also an error when approaching Aunt. no dialogue, just the window you see there and it doesn't go away.
Can anyone help please?

1585513045101.png

Funposter

Dec 27, 2016
Nice art, but damn it's a bit of a broken mess right now. Also having trouble figuring out where the fuck to go/do stuff.

heavy1handed

Feb 15, 2018
Feature requests.

1.) When playing games the ability to set a time to skip to as opposed to the 1, 2, or 3-hour options.
2.) A way to track what your current score is with each girl.
3.) Some kind of indicator what you're supposed to do next for each girl.
An example for 3 would be in the previous version you could just night creep on the girls but now you have to level up a bit. A simple sentence somewhere stating a hint/clue would at least let people know there is content to be seen.
4.) Some sort of way to track schedules. When is day/noon/night/sleep where the girls are etc

BUG
Talking to Daisy when you can peek under her shirt in the barn causes and issue where the 2nd boob peek window says on-screen until you talk to her again.

During the night with Daisy sometimes it's just a black screen and you have to just know where the exit button is.

Doing the Daisy massage just her boobs are floating in the air. Can't see her.

No way to start the school day.

Overall
A good "little" update that is actually probably a lot more work than it looks due to setting up all the background stuff needed to go forward. A lot of bugs got introduced even after the hotfix patch. These kinds of things are to be expected. Thanks for all the hard work. Looking forward to the next update when you can really do a "content" update as opposed to a groundwork update. A lot of people myself included are probably waiting to see how to develop the content to see if it's worth a Patreon sub. I'm really enjoying it all so far.

Reactions: Onatauo

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
I also had a bug with Anna sleeping, black screen like with Daisy is sleeping (both the second time I tried to see if there was another scene), also the Massage is just a pair of tits floating, the second time I tried to do I also had a black screen... I could do the first day school almost without problems, when I leave the classroom (without selecting having lunch with the other guy) I couldn't enter the classroom again.

Those are the bugs that I encounter... also the farm bug with the image freeze but you could move, if you talk to Daisy again and instead press "Leave" the image dissapear.

Also there is more events with Daisy than those? The game is pretty good but the bugs kinda keep me trying again until they are fixed.

Sep 4, 2017
Great art, but I have a couple of questions

how do I increase any points with Anna? so far I've only found that eating dinner increases it by one, the rest of the day she either says one line or is just standing at the cows without any interaction.

how do you actually start class? it says you can start class between 6,7 or 8 AM Your choice, but I haven't found any way to actually start class.

Is there any faster way to skip through the hours next to walking to your room and playing video games? seeing everything is literally trial and error at the moment. its a bit frustrating that I have to walk all the way back to my room, or to the benches in the courtyard of school, to skip 1 hour, and then try all options everywhere again to see if any game state changed.

The art looks great, but the amount of trial and error walking around and spamming interact is a bit to high with zero explanations

4.10 star(s) 152 Votes