AddisonF4c3

Feb 3, 2023
Guys, does anyone know why there have been no content updates for so long?
we got an update a couple months ago for Ana, there is one being worked on actively and the next ones are already planned out. it's just slow development, not sure if the dev is solo or what

uyro

Jun 17, 2018
Depending on what you consider NTR the answer to that question can be a "yes" or a "no", that and beasty content.

Anyway, as several people (including myself) said before this was 100% Milda's idea and he asked his supporters if they allowed him to add that content, his supporters said yes, but only as optional, avoidable and toggleable content. There was no pressure from his "fanbase" to add that kind of content and the poll caught everyone on discord and subscribestar by surprise.
Tbh, although i'm not into ntr i'm curious to know who it would be worth cheating on the mc with, especially for the girls that already tasted the mc's dick, maybe the blonde guy who milda used to represent patrons?

McDonald’s Sprite

Mar 31, 2020
Tbh, although i'm not into ntr i'm curious to know who it would be worth cheating on the mc with, especially for the girls that already tasted the mc's dick, maybe the blonde guy who milda used to represent patrons?
These are the rules Milda laid out. I can only make guesses as to which characters might be but I don't know anything beyond this.
  • Callum cannot lose a relationship to another character.
  • Girls cannot be forced into any relationships, except with Callum.
  • Callum must be fully on board with any sexual relationship.

Champinon

May 20, 2017
Based on what Milda said after the survey results, it was a some kind of "Testing the waters" poll to check what his audience likes, dislikes and doesn't like but can tolerate as optional content, and based on that he is going to add extra content to the already planned stuff and expand some storylines but always under the rules of the game (Callum/The Player must approve any sexual relationship), so he'll probably add more Netorase (Sharing) but no Netorare (Girls getting stolen by someone else or doing stuff behind Callum's back) as it is against the rules of the game.

• Angry
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Alsynmo and mtuytj
Aug 6, 2024
nah it's more about callum stealing girls, like callum stealing douie from carter

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
I haven't played this game for a long while so i have downloaded the latest version. Why the Mc can't peep on anna anymore during the evening bath? Thanks in advance.

androidguest64

Oct 3, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Daily Lives of My Countryside v0.3.0.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0
if your device can't handle the per-map asset preloading, disable it in options and restart the game.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
is gallery mod applied on your port?

uyro

Jun 17, 2018
These are the rules Milda laid out. I can only make guesses as to which characters might be but I don't know anything beyond this.
  • Callum cannot lose a relationship to another character.
  • Girls cannot be forced into any relationships, except with Callum.
  • Callum must be fully on board with any sexual relationship.
so sharing basically?

4.00 star(s) 168 Votes