eloveboot

Feb 26, 2020
sharing is consensual cuckoldry.
you can also be an unwilling cuckold.
so one can be a cuckold without sharing.
I had a similar discussion about this the other day. It's basically nerotase but the western equivalent is a stag.

The difference between the two versions is disposition if the guy is dominant and confident with himself in reclaimation he's a stag

But if he's not and he considers himself inferior and unable to reclaim his woman he's a cuck

But both deal with sharing a partner with others

Last edited:

Eromo

Sep 6, 2020
Someone I know paid for a new character back when that was still a thing. They initially wanted an Akeno character but said they changed their mind later on and commissioned Adeera instead. This is just remnants of that character that was added before the character was changed.
Oh Dang, so it really is her. Well that's a neat easter egg. thx for the info.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
question there a choice there abot sharing the wemon be cause if so then i will see that in the gallory and just not do it in the game lol. i am really not in to sharing my harem lol.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
question there a choice there abot sharing the wemon be cause if so then i will see that in the gallory and just not do it in the game lol. i am really not in to sharing my harem lol.
You gave me brain damage writing like that. Are you ok?

McDonald’s Sprite

Mar 31, 2020
Yes. As with lesbian, beast and gay content, all scenes will be avoidable. Felix’s story doesn’t really have an impact on Kate. She has new scenes with him but you can still progress Kate’s story without talking to Felix.

DestQ

Mar 29, 2020
The next update of this scene will have to wait a long time, since Milda decided to cheat.

Riza Stingray

Jun 26, 2018
Was this put in the game?
I didn't quite understand the question, but the images from the teaser had already been in the game for a long time and were used in the scene of mom's arrival (Joyce). Callum was going to have some fun with Anna, but his mom interrupted him.

Yes, the scene will continue, but wouldn't it be logical to publish new images instead of old ones?

Last edited:

rxfxxl

Jan 5, 2024
Não entendi bem a pergunta, mas as imagens do teaser já estavam no jogo há muito tempo e foram usadas na cena da chegada da mãe (Joyce). Callum ia se divertir com Anna, mas sua mãe o interrompeu.

Sim, a cena continuará, mas não seria lógico publicar novas imagens em vez das antigas?
[/CITAR]
Em que fase essa cena acontece? Eu já tentei, mas não consegui.

4.00 star(s) 168 Votes