FruteRute2

Nov 7, 2023
Can someone pass a save just before Joyce's arrival? I'm trying to do the event, but it never appears, and I have all the girls with 300 affection and in the maximum stage.

Riza Stingray

Jun 26, 2018
Em que fase essa cena acontece? Eu já tentei, mas não consegui.
Help Anna with milking cows on a weekday.

Minimum requirements for characters to trigger an event:
Joyce Progress = 0
Anna Progress ≥ 9
Daisy Progress ≥ 38
Douie Progress ≥ 19
Mae Progress ≥ 15
Pixie Progress ≥ 8

Look at the progress of these characters, and if something doesn't add up, go through their plot.

Oct 17, 2018
You don’t really know what NTR is do you? It’s fine to say you hate cheating or sharing.
cheating in any form, even if you're sharing your girl by default is NTR, sharing a partner with someone is a type of cuckoldry, sorry you need to use mental gymnastics as a form of a defence mechanism when the suggestion of you might being into cuckoldry is involved.:KEK:

DevonRayMun

Feb 20, 2019
cheating in any form, even if you're sharing your girl by default is NTR, sharing a partner with someone is a type of cuckoldry, sorry you need to use mental gymnastics as a form of a defence mechanism when the suggestion of you might being into cuckoldry is involved.:KEK:
Bruh it's not that cut and dry, even the term NTR has 3 different meanings like netorare (being cucked), netorase (sharing) and netori (cucking others). So yeah sharing is technically a form of NTR, but cheating without the perspective of the one being cheated on isn't NTR.

Hell_Hell

Feb 12, 2022
I had a similar discussion about this the other day. It's basically nerotase but the western equivalent is a stag.

The difference between the two versions is disposition if the guy is dominant and confident with himself in reclaimation he's a stag

But if he's not and he considers himself inferior and unable to reclaim his woman he's a cuck

But both deal with sharing a partner with others
Well the idea sounds amazing as for example callum and felix sharing anna or theo

4.00 star(s) 168 Votes