VN - Ren'Py - Dairy Tale [v1.0] [Anonymoose Productions]

1. 2.00 star(s)

WookieCheeks

Decent enough premise to enable the main themes of expansion, but the art/models is just not up to the task. The bigger the girls get, the more they look like bad PS2 caricatures with cartoonish proportions. It might be controversial to say, but I think that even decent AI art would take this from a 2/5 to a 4/5. That, and stopping the character's growth while they're still somewhat realistically proportioned instead of overinflated tit monsters.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

ItsCoolGuy

I'll try anything with expansion, and Dairy Tale hits all the right buttons. It's got weight gain. It's got breast expansion. It's got before and after comparison pictures! Love that! The writing is consistently good, with likeable characters and minimal typos, and there are a whole ton of different endings, none of which are just minor variations.

There's not that many sex scenes, and I wouldn't complain about more, but that's not really the focus of the game. At the time of writing, the game doesn't have any audio, and one thing I would really like is a gallery feature that lets me view all of the character sprites. These are all nitpicks and suggestions though, they didn't detract from my enjoyment of the game.

Anyway, if you like expansion and progressive growth, check out this game. If you don't like those things, go play something else, I guess. I'm not gonna hold your hand, it's probably sticky.