HTML - Completed - Daisys Day Off [Sed]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Rex Blue

A scene finder with dated renders. You basically wander around town looking for sex. Not much in the way of corruption, characters or story. I suppose I had a little fun with it, but there's just not a lot here.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

disimulated

Game is pretty hot, despite the relatively low-quality renders. The animations are hot enough when you unlock them. Most of the intimate encounters are only a couple of images long.

The game works by repeating her birthday over and over. You progress by exposing her to sexual things, causing loss of innocence. You "win" and unlock endings based on who she has intimate encounters with and what she does with them.

As another reviewer noted, she goes superwhore without any introspection, but the preamble suggests that she's OK with taking just this one day off from being a good girl.

The game does contain a mechanism for restoring innocence, but it doesn't seem to have any effect. I'm wondering if there was something planned that was never completed.

The game is a pretty short play, but if you look at it simply as a stroke story, it does what it should. The quality of the renders doesn't affect that imo.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

swiezak1988

Great 'Groundhog's Day' kind of a story where a girl relives her 1st day as an adult until it is a perfect of a kind. Over repetitions she and other people around get more kinky and also she gains some perks and items. It's a great corruption game with bunch of other kinks around. 1 star off for graphics that are bad due to resolution / capture method. I don't mind 3DSV models (despite textures being far far worse than what you get in current games), but it could at least look a bit sharper.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Anon907

Not really good animation, the character is an old 3d render, but the scenario was alright. The strength of the game is that it has a great deal of replayability, and there is something for everyone (straight, I don't recall any gay/bi content). Overall, better than most RPG maker games, but you can get stuck. Thankfully, there is a walkthrough. Overall, it's a small download, Id say try it out. It's poorly dated, but it's also still good in many aspects, just never reaches great. I guess I have to note, that it's one of those games where the corruption of the MC has no self inflection, she just accepts that she is going to superwhore without any commentary.