Others Damn That's Felicia? [v0.6.1 Demo] [Trriggered Bakery]

2.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
OK tried chapter 6, it is still broken (she calls the player cuck randomly which is weird since he's supposed to be oblivious), but it has exactly what I wanted, true oblivious route with mystery and hot stuff happening while the mc doesn't get it.
Only problem is that the premises
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trriggered Bakery

once known by the code name "milfhunter6969669"
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2021
Right click on the .exe and create a shortcut.
Right click the shortcut and click properties.
At the end of the text in the "Target:" box (click in the box and press the end key) add: --rendering-driver opengl3
Click apply and ok, then run the shortcut.

No guarantee it'll work but it seems to work for other Godot games with this problem.
woah that's really cool i didn't know

Trriggered Bakery

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2021
OK tried chapter 6, it is still broken (she calls the player cuck randomly which is weird since he's supposed to be oblivious), but it has exactly what I wanted, true oblivious route with mystery and hot stuff happening while the mc doesn't get it.
Only problem is that the premises
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that's honestly a good point i wish i thought of that but i'll keep that in mind thank you

jaffar-br

Oct 3, 2017
Right click on the .exe and create a shortcut.
Right click the shortcut and click properties.
At the end of the text in the "Target:" box (click in the box and press the end key) add: --rendering-driver opengl3
Click apply and ok, then run the shortcut.

No guarantee it'll work but it seems to work for other Godot games with this problem.
you are a hero, bro!

FireKaliber

Apr 2, 2018
I thought I saw somewhere the dev said you could play the game in browser on Itch.io. Is this true? Am I blind and just cannot find it there?

Trriggered Bakery

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2021
Thank you so much for this great game! I would love to find a girlfriend like Felicia. May I ask if there is a walkthrough of the game somewhere? Just so I know I haven't missed anything.
i personally haven't made a walkthrough because i still plan on changing story bits since i'm starting to change my mind on what to do in 1.0 but i've been changing choices to have what path they lead to!

2.30 star(s) 12 Votes