Others Damn That's Felicia? [v0.6.1 Demo] [Trriggered Bakery]

2.30 star(s) 12 Votes

LoyalSilence

Jun 3, 2023
Honestly I'd love to give you a straight answer but the more I flesh her out the more my answer changes if that makes sense, for example chapter 4 is completely different from how I wrote it originally
I see, here’s my clarifying question then. By doing a slow burn do you mean you are planning to redo the beginning of the game? It sounds like it just gets right into it and it’s important to me that it takes it’s time and the characters are fleshed out before NTR happens.

Trriggered Bakery

once known by the code name "milfhunter6969669"
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2021
I see, here’s my clarifying question then. By doing a slow burn do you mean you are planning to redo the beginning of the game? It sounds like it just gets right into it and it’s important to me that it takes it’s time and the characters are fleshed out before NTR happens.
yes correct version 1.1 will be the "redo" of the story

Trriggered Bakery

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2021
Immediately in all 3 chapters :) I used the DL from Mega on Gofile on the front page. Happened with both exes.
oh crap so either you need to click the "reset" button or I messed up and gave everyone version 0.3 because there's suppose to be 4 chapters not 3

Trriggered Bakery

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2021
I downloaded on my phone and when is about to finish the installation "App not installed" pops out. Anyones knows something?
hi so I've been getting this report a lot, I wish I could help you but my only real suggestion is that it could be something with your anti virus but I'm really not an expert on this so I hope someone smarter can answer this

• Sad
Reactions: SamuraiFruitPunch88

Lord_Silver

Mar 20, 2019
Not sure if this is the place to ask, but; help, please. Game won't run for me. Something about the Vulcan version. Any tips?

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
wait are u Ratata the doujin artist? the art sTyle is similiar and i loved it
oh iTs ai art based on ratata art i see

deathray5678

Jun 27, 2017
Had a Window's Defender notification before running the .exe file, should be safe right lol (might be a dumb question but making sure!)

Trriggered Bakery

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2021
Had a Window's Defender notification before running the .exe file, should be safe right lol (might be a dumb question but making sure!)
I was gonna make a joke about it being a virus but I feel people might actually believe me but it is safe, I am not sure why but godot can get flagged as a virus for some reason, I can send a link here as proof for everyone

Reactions: RikkySpanish

Trriggered Bakery

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2021
Not sure if this is the place to ask, but; help, please. Game won't run for me. Something about the Vulcan version. Any tips?
I wish I could help but that's too advance for me however I can look it up on the godot forums for you if you'd like

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Let me make this clear first, I absolutely hate text-based games, they're the most boring genre ever. But a cute brunette turned into gothic slut?? That I cannot ignore. Count me in

I still wish this was VN rather than text-based at the very least

Reactions: Trriggered Bakery

Trriggered Bakery

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2021
Let me make this clear first, I absolutely hate text-based games, they're the most boring genre ever. But a cute brunette turned into gothic slut?? That I cannot ignore. Count me in

I still wish this was VN rather than text-based at the very least
sorry to see you not like Text based, I feel like VN is done too much and can be limiting to me, I plan on making more games in the future so this will be good practice, regardless thank you for enjoying!

Trriggered Bakery

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2021
I do not really like the subject matter at all but the art is absolutely tops. Great little game just for that. Any way you'd share your LoRA, Trriggered Bakery?
hello so my lora is actually is just felicia I put the prompt sketch but I also added another lora given to me by someone, i'll be happy to send you a link!

Reactions: weed_princess

Nate Kirk

Nov 19, 2017
This game looked interesting when it first released, but I waited to play it when there's more content, 4 updates later but the change log doesn't seem to have added any content, is it worth playing yet?

Reactions: Gonzolino

Trriggered Bakery

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2021
This game looked interesting when it first released, but I waited to play it when there's more content, 4 updates later but the change log doesn't seem to have added any content, is it worth playing yet?
you see that's my bad I thought it was obvious that every update had a new chapter, however when I talked to the mods they told me I need to state in the logs that I added a new chapter so that's my bad but yes I am currently on chapter 4 for the public and chapter 5 for patreons

2.30 star(s) 12 Votes