• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Completed - Damon [v1.4] [BraverGames]

1. 5.00 star(s)

DMC-Vergil

Look, it's not a perfect game. But I liked it, could've added more feature to make the game bearable.

Pros:
    + Story is amazing. I enjoyed the story and it's progression.
    + The models are hot. They are hot by my standards.
    + Creative Choice. You don't get a "real" guide while playing, figure everything yourself. A majority are intuitive enough imo.
    + You get teased a lot, in the game for quite a build-up.
    + Long playtime, a lot of exploring and... dialogues. Builds up characters properly.

Cons:
    - The animation is not really an animation. It lacks more frames.
    - No Skip Buttons. This is the most infuriating one. Be patient and enjoy the flow.
    - Dialogues are slow AF. (Note: Hold the spacebar to "fast" forward, still slow but bearable)
    - There are some elements that can be easily missed or hard to find, but the "naughty ideas" bar helps a lot, including the doll.
    > Got stuck on the lust power, needed to figure out how to unlock the next one, took me quite a lot of time. Just needed to sleep during the evening to unlock new interaction.
    - The green box indicator may sometime mislead you into barking at the wrong tree, sometimes there are items that don't have one, like the bed, it's just the bed. Didn't know you can sleep early lmao.
    - You kinda get blue balled, expecting sex but nope, just BJ. All the sex are at the end, or with the doll in the beginning.

The game has so much potential, too bad this is "Completed". Overall I'll give it a 5/5 still. Love the slow pace and discovering something new, feels like an actual achievement. Also the blue balls is ok, as it makes the later scenes worth the wait builds up anticipation.

Note: not recommended to impatient players.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

ddakkal

I'll keep it brief.

Pros:
    + Interesting game play - the scenes are not far in between, you don't have to grind to open new content and the puzzles are somewhat easy, making the exploration fun and somewhat exciting.
    + The buildup is gradual and fun to chase after, making you keep playing this

Cons:
    - The animation tag is misleading. This game has like 2-3 keyframes animation which is not really an animation
    - This is a big one - when you have to redo a scene because you couldn’t finish it the first time due to missing the powers yet (which you don't know before engaging with the scene), the length of the scene is annoying and you don’t have a real fast skip button. You have to go through the all fricking scene all over again in an excruciating slowness.
    - The pausing in the dialogue is very annoying because it happens in almost... every... single... dialogue... box... COME ON, really? why is this needed, it slows the pace of the game so much to the point i could confidently say that removing those parts will reduce the total game time by like 30%.
    - The models are not that inviting
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Fuchsschweif

This game is absolute trash. You're lost from the very beginning. The hint system doesn't work. There is an AC cooler in your room which you are supposed to turn off with a remote that "should be in this room", but there is none. (and yes, the room is VERY SMALL, so I haven't overlooked it).

There are plenty of places you can't reach because you are too small, but there is no chair or anything to reach that. In another room he says "if I could distract them somehow.." - yeah, but you can't. Clicked on everythin that's in the room.

Text is a bit laggy which makes you often accidentally repeat whole blocks of text when you hit space one time too often. The music will make your ears bleed pretty quickly since it's some annoying 8-bit tune that doesn't fit the game's atmosphere at all.

And last but not least, the walkthrough is shit. It starts with powers right from the beginning that you don't have and doesn't explain how to get them. You need them to unlock events, but you need events to unlock the powers. But there are no events, since nothing is achievable.. terrible game design.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Only1P

This is the prime example of the formula games like these in the harem-incest genre should follow, doesnt leave anything to the imagination, explores the dynamic to the fullest without shying away from anything, and gives a "meaningful" conclusion for us degenerates.

I would have liked to see more polish in terms of graphics but as an overall this little not-so-little game packages and delivers exactly whats it meant to and has a clear identity that it sticks to, and we need more of that!

It was nice, although this engine is a bit annoying, I recommend sticking to Renpy, but it would require making more renders to create a meaty game.

Props to dev, would hope to see bigger stuff coming from him in the future.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

osmcuser132

This is a great game ruined by the use RPGM and putting delays in chat.

You get powers from a demon doll and the more naughty you are, the more powers you get. But it also means you need to repeat almost all scenes when you get a new power to see some new variation.
    And since there is no simple way to skip seen text/scenes similar to ren'py until the new variation in the scene shows the game slowly drags on and on.
    Yes, there is the w-key you can use to make the dialogue go faster but it doesn't work for animations or character avatars walking on the screen.

And then there is the mana-bar. Another slow-game-down mechanism. You need to regularly refill it to use your powers making you lose a time period or even loose a whole scene you have to redo the next day because there is no indication that tells you how much mana a power needs and if you have enough for the scene.

I haven't finished the game but my save already says 21h play-time. This could easily have been halved if the scenes played out in ren'py with use of a proper skip (already seen) button.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

hazurasu

if you know...
    this game is amazing game
    they release on full version without even beta/unfinished feature
    yes there's a bug
    but they fix it as soon as possible
    and get 1.4 in no times

10/10 from my opinion
    sex scene
    storyline
    and modelling
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Govram

Damon [v1.4]

One of the top-ranking game emphasizing incest / corruptions. Just six female characters (including the doll) that too within a house is well planned, OMG . Thanks to the developer.

Pros
    1. A nice game/story emphasizing incest & poly-amorous. Incest approach with every character is well developed and really very good. Especially the reluctance to give-up the morality was very well expressed for each and every living characters.​
    2. Best seductiveness in sexual approach.​
    3. Fairly good quality of image renders.​
    4. Excellent quality of animations.​
    5. Beauty of each character’s image is best suited for all cultures.​
    6. Voice acting was too good.​
    7. Sound is very good especially the Orgasms and cum.​
    8. In game guides; pictorial & doll character is very good.​
    9. Ample amount of content.​

Cons

1. Voice acting could have been done better to match the scenarios for example the character’s dialogue / conversation during the sexual act but the voice action goes simultaneously is a mismatch. This is because the moaning voice is separately recorded and used repeatedly.​
    2. Unable to customize/change the MC’s name.​
    3. No dialogue for MC until the end is a drawback.​
    4. MC’s dress option limited; looks odd for jogging event with elder sister.​
    5. A better guide or walk through could be more helpful.​
    6. Slow and lags a lot.​
    7. Few minor bugs; like few quests are completed is not considered as completed partly due to the lack of guide.​
    8. Error: Spell and Grammar errors are few here and there.​
    9. Play-ability and performance are not so good.​
    10. Being RPGM engine is a drawback compared to other best engines.​
    11. More of cartooning / fictitious leads to lacking naturalism.​
  8. 1.00 star(s)

Skyler84

to be honest i am all out of words. to call this a terrible game is still being too lenient. the storyline is just plain and un-interesting. the gameplay is just meh. the animations is crappy and i wonder is that even allow to be listed as animated. nothing about the characters and art is redeeming.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

LordCorwin

Writing: 7/10
    Imagery: 8/10
    Gameplay: 8/10
    Kinks: 9/10
    Overall: 8/10

Hail satan!

Yes indeed, the dark lord sends his finest sex doll to a troubled home, where a silent boy becomes a man and takes control of his family and their sex lives.

The story can be silly, fun, hot, and dark. Being blessed with a demonic cock and powers of the mind, our mute protagonist goes forth under the tutelage of the sex doll to pump every female member of his family full of his dark seed. From the abandoned MILF of a mom, to the sporty and full of herself older sister, to the innocent and corruptible younger sister, and even to the religious and hispanic housemaid. Slowly melt away their restraint, and turn them into your harem of cock worshiping sluts.

A surprisingly long game, with a ton of sexual content to be hand. By the time I made it to the "end game" I was 25+ hours in, and I still had a new task at hand to turn my harem into an orgy.

Speaking of content, you got plenty of mind control, corruption, time stop powers, invisibility, and sleep sex. The family and your doll all have different outfits they can wear, eventually putting on very naughty lingerie with easy access for their dark lord to partake of.

This was a real banger of a game, and even though I have not yet finished it truly, it ranks up there as one of my all time favorites. The models are hot, amusingly the doll being my favorite, the sex scenes were *chef's kiss*, the story kept me entertained, and the content keeps be coming back.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

agelZ

One of the best incest corruption games i have played. Small mistakes or too much grind but still worth it. The text is a bit annoying and some repetition of scenes. Theres not much choice regarding pregnancy meaning you have to get the harem ending and you cant play favourites to finish the game. Animations really nice and build up to scenes amazing. Will higly recomend
  11. 4.00 star(s)

squeebert

Quite good Mind Control/Corruption game, it does have a pretty slow start that could put some people off but if you stick with it then it gets very good and bad a lot of very good scenes. The character models are good and the limited audio serves its purpose but do feel that the character models are a bit stereotypical for the genre
  12. 5.00 star(s)

BurningLlama

Great game, like many other inc. games, it's my favorite kink so I can not like it. I absolutely loved this game and finished it twice without walkthrough or cheats, the game is pretty simple. The game was even better for me because I used cheat engine speedhack to make animations look better, faster and smoother. [2x - 3x speed] and it moves like a bomb! :)
    ⭐Graphics 3.7⭐ ⭐Story 5⭐ ⭐Gameplay 5⭐
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Rorschach101

Honestly the best incest corruption game I have ever played. Even though I'm usually not into HS renders so much, the character designs are extremely hot and the premise is just perfect. I especially like that you can cuck the dad since many M/S games skip on that for some reason and I really wish more games would do that. The only criticism I can think of that the game can feel a little too slow paced at moments and also some lines of dialogue during sex can be cut out since it makes them drag on at points. I am really looking forward to the developer's next release and I really hope other developers take inspiration when it comes to making future incest games, especially when it comes to cucking the fathers instead of having them be abscent from the game.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

bristledthistle

Very slow burn, with lots and lots of pre-sex grinding (not the good kind). Story is semi-weak, but I don't come to adult games expecting literary mastery. One fun part of the plot is the various characters' rationalizations of their altered beliefs and how they interact with each other.

That said, it is a complete adult game with good animations and few bugs, which doesn't come around that often.
  15. 4.00 star(s)

AtotehZ

Great game.

It is almost exclusively mind control / telekinesis that's used to make things happen.

Huge lead up to when the sex starts(puzzles and foreplay is 90+ percent), but when the sex does start it gets good.

I can imagine that some won't be patient enough and some won't wanna do the puzzles that let you advance. I personally used the Online Guide for that a single time, but mostly managed to deal on my own.

Have fun playing this.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

GarudaRT

ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS GAME!! Sure it can only be followed by walkthrough but the models are well polished and story is compelling. Can't wait to see what else the developers (BraverGames) come up with next.
  17. 1.00 star(s)

The Bubblegum Goth!

Damon is a bad game with 'dolls' instead of characters, with boring H-scenes and girndy gameplay. You'll try to remember all the slurs you've learnt throughout your lifetime while text is running at the speed of a turtle which wants to meet their god. Literally no reasons to play this game unless you want to kill your time, your brain cells and your faith in humanity. However, I still need to give my respect to the dev - game is very big and it is finished. Many of it's flaws can be fixed and polished and then the game will be at least playable. But in the current condition - big no. My rating: 16/64 or 1/5.

Further below is a more thorough review where I check every aspect of the game and rate it. It contains spoilers to the game so make sure to play the game first before reading this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

jobjarl

I was on the fence about this game because the rating wasn't amazing, but the tags hit my interests and the description wasn't too bad.

This was definitely among some of the best games I played from this site in the last year. This was played on Joiplay so I didn't have as much of the slow text issue as others seemed to complain about, but the events and scenes are great. There were a couple of bugs but a thorough walkthrough is already linked for anyone who gets stuck.

The game definitely deserves a higher score than what is currently here
  19. 2.00 star(s)

brood1

The images are good and models are good, but the gameplay is slow tedious and the controls are horrible. The biggest cons are two major QoL features I consider essential for RPGM games: effective text skipping (the text has LOTs of pauses in it making every text box take forever to get through) and a gallery. Yep, there is no gallery in the game.
  20. 2.00 star(s)

Thackerweil

In fact, the game is simply magnificent. No, don't expect much from the characters here, they're all as flat as cardboard, and the story is as simple as a door. Nevertheless, compared to most other games, it's a masterpiece. And I would have given this game 5 stars without hesitation if it weren't for one "but" - the damn text speed. Whoever intentionally made the pauses after ellipses unskippable must have really hated humanity. The grind in this game isn't that strong, and there are plenty of scenes, but this text... just because you can't skip it, the game's completion time goes from 4 hours to 15. You sit down to play this game full of excitement, but end up only with frustration. I wouldn't wish anyone to experience such feelings.