Ren'Py Completed Damsels and Dungeons [v1.2.41 Remastered] [Amaraine]

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i've been playing it since early on..but its a very select genre..almost like the old wizardy games in a way..they too had a small dedicated audience.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
The game is fantastic and proves RPG mechanics can be done in Ren'py, I think the game might have done better if instead of 20 different classes, the girls had names and personality while following a fantasy style story.

Personally I enjoy it for what it is, a harem builder with side combat, I got every single girl pregnant and gave birth, I also finished all4 goals. Not sure what else can be added other than letting the MC finally bang Raphaelle and his female cousin.

Fitzgerald

Oct 23, 2017
I tried searching the thread without success, but how many foursomes are currently available? I'm aware of two:

Valkyrie - Heretic - Druid
Huntress - Harbinger - Drow

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
@Amaraine is always updating games..think it was less than a month ago this was updated..dev has two going on right now that i know of..this and https://f95zone.to/threads/strange-gift-v0-12-amaraine.16998/
This thread is updated 27th of February, I think current version at Patereon is 1.12...

so it'll never get updated here ? :cry:
It will be updated when somebody shares it. You can request an update at requests section of forum.

Last edited:
Reactions: killakdaway

Amaraine

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
@Amaraine is always updating games..think it was less than a month ago this was updated..dev has two going on right now that i know of..this and https://f95zone.to/threads/strange-gift-v0-12-amaraine.16998/
I'm not currently working on Strange Gift, and no further versions are planned. And yes, I have never failed to come out with at *least* one update every month, and when I have worked on two games at once, I have always come out with an update for each game every month. Patrons pay once a month, I need to give them something once a month, that's only fair.

killakdaway

Jan 19, 2018
I'm not currently working on Strange Gift, and no further versions are planned. And yes, I have never failed to come out with at *least* one update every month, and when I have worked on two games at once, I have always come out with an update for each game every month. Patrons pay once a month, I need to give them something once a month, that's only fair.
i thought that one will be updated to 1.11 i love ur work man but i can't subscribe sadly cause i am from stuipd middle east country but when i can ur the first on my list <3

Reactions: Amaraine

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
I think the biggest problem with this game is that the sex interactions just aren't very...interesting. I mean I totally dig the sandboxy game aspect and I have no problem with the renders, it's just most of the sexual dialogue is on the level of "you stick your dick in the girl and she squeaks". I recommend the author get acquainted with text based games like Lilith's throne or Eratohok (both available here) for examples of properly made raunchy scenes.

Amaraine

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I think the biggest problem with this game is that the sex interactions just aren't very...interesting. I mean I totally dig the sandboxy game aspect and I have no problem with the renders, it's just most of the sexual dialogue is on the level of "you stick your dick in the girl and she squeaks". I recommend the author get acquainted with text based games like Lilith's throne or Eratohok (both available here) for examples of properly made raunchy scenes.
I think that's a fair critique. In the early days of Damsels, I had a lot of these little bits to write, and sort of pushed them out there so that the players would have all the game choices -- same with some of the renders. I'll revisit both as part of the addition of more scripted characters. It will be easier to address this in a meaningful way if I'm writing sex scenes for a few characters rather than dialog that is supposed to work for all 16.

Reactions: killakdaway

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017

This release features scenes related to Hilda, the Valkyrie, and Khoraja, the Sorceress. If you have another Valkyrie or Sorcress on your roster, you will have to dismiss them in order to gain access to these characters. If you recruited Hilda in 1.12, then you have the right Valkyrie to get access to the content.
As always, changelog to follow, and feedback welcomed. :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC Version: ,
Mac Version: ,

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017

This release features scenes related to Hilda, the Valkyrie, and Khoraja, the Sorceress. If you have another Valkyrie or Sorcress on your roster, you will have to dismiss them in order to gain access to these characters. If you recruited Hilda in 1.12, then you have the right Valkyrie to get access to the content.
As always, changelog to follow, and feedback welcomed. :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC Version: ,
Mac Version: ,
Yay Bip! Haven't seen yo around in a bit. Good to see you again!

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Here's my unofficial compressed version of Damsels and Dungeons [v1.13]
The compression might break things in the game. Please report any bugs with a screenshot in a private message.
Original size is 639MB.

DOWNLOAD
PC & Mac
(112MB): - - - -

JSF2

Jun 1, 2017
"To have access to these characters, you must not have a character of their class in your roster. "

Ouch. That's a problem, for you cannot get rid of those who have become queen/slave/concubine any more. Or does "roster" not include whores and managers?

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes