Ren'Py Completed Damsels and Dungeons [v1.2.41 Remastered] [Amaraine]

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
For the 'sexy_list' is not defined error, try this fix.

Amaraine has uploaded a new version*, but I don't have the courage to play again with the 600 and a few megabytes in PC and Mac versions.
I also have the impression that he took the opportunity to change the version of Ren'Py, so many files have been changed between 1.14 and 1.14.1, but these few files are those related to the game itself. That should work.
Just merge the game directory / replace the 3 files.

It should be OK for the Mac version too. Just replace the files in the .app/Contents/Resources.

Edit:
* the new version is just for the fix. There is no new content in 1.14.1 compared to 1.14

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2018
He's got a few typos in sex.rpy and some interactions seem to be slightly messed up, as characters aren't displayed or hidden correctly.
Tried to fix em myself but I feel like it's better to just wait for an official fix.

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
BTW, Erish's anklet does not show up in the inventory of the girl I gave it to.
I gave it to the Paladin. Or is it because I only gave a copy?
I still think something should be reflected in the inventory given the bonuses it confers.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Damsels and Dungeons [v1.14](647 mb rar pc original)

93 mb rar unofficial PC compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How do you increase affection, and how do you do their quests?
Just go to where the quest is with the girl in the party. The girl will tell what and where their quest is when you unlock it, and you can them ask about it at the base if you forget. I think affection is simply gained by doing things they like, if the girls a masochist then be rough with her etc. There is a section in the help menu on the stats.

jbot

Sep 27, 2018
does anyone know what the purpose of crystals are? i feel like ive missed something obvious

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
1.jpg

I write books :) In the past, those have been erotic BDSM romances under the name of Sindra van Yssel, but I wrote something new and it was published today. If you like Damsels, there's a good chance you'll like my new book.

is a harem LitRPG novel with scenes of explicit sex and violence, multiple partners, and a few laughs along the way.
Check it out by clicking the link to the Amazon page! It's free to read if you have Kindle Unlimited, and just 4.99 if you don't.

May 21, 2017
Yo, Downloaded the Available version v1-14. And everytime I Click on any of the 4 maidens presented in the Into i get a crash. I cant progress further because of this. Any suggestions?

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes