VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Dancer And A Lustrous Stage [VengeanceXXX]

1. 4.00 star(s)

deckardz2019

So frustrating that this is all, but wonderful story so far. Models are beautiful, writing is compelling.

Critiques: long slow blackout transitions are annoying and do not seem necessary. Writing needs a decent edit in English. There are some wide views and close ups but images need more depth (super close, medium distance, arms reaching etc)
  2. 1.00 star(s)

kimoo

quickly (10/50) (terrible game)

the story (4/10)

the animation (0/10)

the render (6/10)

sex scenes (0/10)

the decisions (0/10)

playtime

note:
    - this game contain no sex
    - short - simple - no sex (why did i play it) ??
    - waste of time for me
  3. 5.00 star(s)

punx

The previous reviews have said it all.
    After re-playing Daryce (also great) I checked out the dev's other games and loved them too! The girls he draws are damn hot!
    He easily shot up to my fave devs list, cant wait for his next updates
  4. 5.00 star(s)

troll822

This small chapter has V3X's beautiful graphics and it took me about 45 minutes to read it all. While the graphics and the story are good, the music is what makes it atmospheric and increases the immersion at the first part of the story.

While there are a few things here and there that remind us of Ethan's Legacy, this seems to be a completely different story.
    I am absolutely fine with that and I eagerly anticipate the character development I saw in V3X's other work.

As a note this is a VN without choices and nearly no "steamy action" but a good read never the less. Sonic is pretty in a real way (i.e. she's not "perfect" as she's a bit too thin for my tastes) and the character is believable.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Wolf120

the game has a very good story line, i really enjoy playing this game even thought it's a demo version of this game. I'll really hope there's going to be a full version of this game, cause I really liked it 100/100%. this game really makes me keep playing even thought is a demo again. Awesome game, hope there's more updates in the future.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

LazyPanda

>THIS REVIEW IS WROTE IN MOSTLY BROKEN ENGRISHHH_
    >THIS IS THE FIRST REVIEW I EVER WRITE FOR SOMTHING_

According to the way Vengeance "usually" tells the story we have a mostly a Linear Visual Novel, so far the first characters we met are really well detailed from Posing to Lighting & Personalizing... Also we have a theme music that amplifies the atmosphere of the game & sit on every scene perfectly.

*** Spoiler Alert ***

| So far we met sonic, interaction with sonic is great so far, you can feel the character emotions even better than the past visual novels that Vengeance made. |

*** End of Spoiler ***

Well we have a Sweet demo in our hand to start with.

This VN can be a Great Reboot for the old Ethan's Legacy.

Welcome Back Vengeance & Good Luck.