5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Mickster

Feb 1, 2018
Does anybody else have issues downloading certain files from the folders on mega?
For example I keep getting an error when trying to download Aerith-Hi-Res-NSFW-05.jpg found in 2019.05\Aerith.

It's 9 files that I get errors with. I can provide a list of them if needed.

Update: nevermind, downloaded just fine today.

Last edited:

dantekazama

Aug 30, 2018
Protip: you can flip back to previous pages of this very thread, see which days the previous months released on, and use this newfound knowledge to form an educated guess about future events. Some cutting-edge researchers call this process "learning" and supposedly all humans are capable of doing it.
It's Says 5-9 and your point is Troll Level...
Read what time I post and maybe you can stop being Troll that you really capable with...

Kablammo

Jan 17, 2018
It's Says 5-9 and your point is Troll Level...
Read what time I post and maybe you can stop being Troll that you really capable with...
I don't think that providing information is trolling. I assume your local librarian is a troll, and that anyone you've asked for help from is as well, so long as they went out of their way to provide you with a way to learn on your own.
You could also try supporting the artists that you like so much and not worry about when things get released here.

Just a tip.

Bunny Erza

Jan 23, 2019
2B A2 Kiss:

Camie:

Nessa:

Asuka Kazama:

Beach Queen Tifa:

Chi x Hanya:

dantekazama

Aug 30, 2018
I know right? Some people even DEMAND the stuff on these forums, it is amusing, really.
Lmao... so Asking a Question = Demanding for Something ?? IDK Where's those logic come from...
I'm asking Released or not = Asking Download Link ??
Maybe next time this Forum need a new rules.. "NO ASKING QUESTION"

Last edited:

GRABTHAT

Apr 13, 2019
Lmao... so Asking a Question = Demanding for Something ?? IDK Where's those logic come from...
I'm asking Released or not = Asking Download Link ??
Maybe next time this Forum need a new rules.. "NO ASKING QUESTION"
Boy, self centered, are we. I said some people, I read stuff, I see stuff, I point stuff out, you obviously coulda done the research, got told in a funny way, then I one upped with the prevalent case of the more entitled people we all know about. Take it easy. Also thanks for the updates.

Fed

May 14, 2017
2B A2 Kiss:

Camie:

Nessa:

Asuka Kazama:

Beach Queen Tifa:

Chi x Hanya:
They are all 404d, could you reupload?

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
His/her work is still great but it leave little to the imagination. I would prefer he draw character with actual clothes like other artist or his 2018 work. "Lingerie queen" everything for 6 month straight in a row does get old.

Reactions: lambl
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes