5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

VinnneV

Jul 20, 2023
I downloaded the February 2023 file, but for some reason it didn't have the preggo variants? I don't know if it was a bug or the downloader I chose.

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
I downloaded the February 2023 file, but for some reason it didn't have the preggo variants? I don't know if it was a bug or the downloader I chose.
sometimes they are stored in a zip file inside the folder and you have to unpack them. don't ask me why. Happens only to preggo variants.

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
No Batches for next month...

Magik-by-dandonfuga.jpg

The lovely Magik, I haven't painted her for years :3

I'm very sorry, but I wasn't able to come up with enough art this month, so there will be no batches in August. Magic will be part of the September batches and I'll start working on the next pieces now. Sorry sorry ♥

Of course you won't be charged in August.

~Dandon ♥

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
No Batches for next month...

View attachment 3986867

The lovely Magik, I haven't painted her for years :3

I'm very sorry, but I wasn't able to come up with enough art this month, so there will be no batches in August. Magic will be part of the September batches and I'll start working on the next pieces now. Sorry sorry ♥

Of course you won't be charged in August.

~Dandon ♥
ugh, she's still burnout. the face came out bad and absolutely generic. The cutesy of the lineart got completely lost. It doesn't look like magik anymore but as a cosplayer.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes