EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover_new.png

Overview:
DBA is an adult adventure game with sim dating and RPG elements. The game has a main storyline as well as lots of side quests to complete. All this take place in a fictional town called "Beagleton" sometime in the late 80's.

There's lots of girls to date and interesting characters to meet. Oh and also nudity, lots of nudity!
The game revolves around solving puzzles and exploring it's world as well as making choices. You can play as a good guy or a bad apple there's no right or wrong choice here.
You can also find a lot of interactive things in this world such as playable video games, usable computers and collectible magazines!​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-22
Release Date: 2022-11-18
Developer: DandyBoyOni - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.5.1 + Halloween 2023 Special
Language: English
Voices: English
Special: Dandy VR,NR
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Planned Features:

How to use save file:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Halloween 2023 Special

Win: - - -

Extras: - Walkthrough - CG RIP - Save -

Just Have Money 4Head thanks for the link

008-wbhcawai.png 006-d2aijw3j.png 009-dmr2xvue.png 012-wmgakjhx.png 016-z68ujvxt.png 019-yde9z3gt.png 021-xjcdbk53.png sc01 copy-pufpfgyd.png 010-krtpeh6e.png

Last edited by a moderator:

kenshee

Dec 18, 2016
Very promising start, I love the style, impressive groundwork made so far, looking forward to see how this one develops further!

One bug(?) I've found though, it seems you can trigger the skye and mother scene before finishing the "school's out ... NOT!" quest, which made it so the mom disappeared?

In case the dev reads this and wants feedback, minor nitpicks:
It's awesome this has controller support! Please allow for backing out of the menu's by pressing B/Circle. I'm so used to leaving menu's like that, it moving the cursor to "quit game" instead has made me lose some progress, my own fault though.

If you make the map larger as the project goes on, please consider a fast travel option sooner rather than later. Running around is nice and well done, but without a world map or fast travel type system, there's a lot of running even if you know exactly where to go. Especially with how large a game like this will (hopefully) get! I personally don't mind that so much, but I know a ton of people prefer renpy games for exactly such reasons.

DandyBoyOni

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2018
Very promising start, I love the style, impressive groundwork made so far, looking forward to see how this one develops further!

One bug(?) I've found though, it seems you can trigger the skye and mother scene before finishing the "school's out ... NOT!" quest, which made it so the mom disappeared?

In case the dev reads this and wants feedback, minor nitpicks:
It's awesome this has controller support! Please allow for backing out of the menu's by pressing B/Circle. I'm so used to leaving menu's like that, it moving the cursor to "quit game" instead has made me lose some progress, my own fault though.

If you make the map larger as the project goes on, please consider a fast travel option sooner rather than later. Running around is nice and well done, but without a world map or fast travel type system, there's a lot of running even if you know exactly where to go. Especially with how large a game like this will (hopefully) get! I personally don't mind that so much, but I know a ton of people prefer renpy games for exactly such reasons.
Thank you for the feedback! We'll put that bug in the fix list, and take note of those suggestions you made! : ) We agree on that fast travel part 100% and there's going to be a way to do that later for sure.

I'm sorry that you lost your progress. We already have an autosave feature which will be in use in the next build to prevent that!

Epasda

Apr 30, 2017
Alex (MC) won't be having sex with his family, but there's sexual content with those characters. Actually the Dx version has a small sex scene with Mom and other character already!
Ah, I'm just a slight disappointed, but nevertheless the game looks amazing and has some real potential. I'm very much excited for this game and wish you luck on the success of the game!

4.00 star(s) 68 Votes