RPGM - Completed - Dangerous Change: Past Story [v1.0] [SORAUE]

1. 2.00 star(s)

popabear

Dangerous Change: Past Story [v1.0]

The game is 100 % linear but I'm still forced to run around on multiple rather large RPGm maps looking for that one event trigger. That's just inexcusable.

This game offers a lot of foreshadowing and the execution and final reveal is about as subtle as a sledgehammer to the face. Oh no, my wife was secretly sneaking away to bang when she was leaving off-screen and MC was commenting something along the lines of "I wonder what she's doing?"! Who could have guessed it?! In an NTR game, no less. (Surprised Pikachu face.)

I don't have an issue with NTR and I quite like it if the execution is good. But I can't really see anone who isn't a hardcore NTR enthusiast starved for content enjoying this one. How anyone can rate this above 3/5 is really beyond my comprehension.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Prince of Depression

There is something so strangely arousing in these game series. The plot makes no sense, the motivation of the characters is highly questionable, ending feel rushed, but the scenes are created in such a way that you'll be gooning like crazy.
    Guilty pleasure as it is. The developer clearly knows how to cook ntr.
    8/10
  3. 4.00 star(s)

lmfyg666

This is another good entry in this series. And the series is very good overall with some of my favorite NTR titles (Daily Life in Jeopardy & Kaede Edition). The only reason I'm not giving this 5 stars is because it feels somewhat rushed at the end. There are some plot points that get set up, but don't resolve in a satisfying way.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In conclusion, this is another good game by SORAUE, and I hope there are more to come.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Master Z of NTR

"Kaede Dangerous Change Past Story" emerges as a paradigm shift in narrative-driven gaming, heralding the finest tale of emotional depth and intricate storytelling since "Boy Hero Ken." Its unparalleled narrative explores the complexities of character evolution, delving into the psyche of Kaede as she navigates through a labyrinth of past regrets and present choices. The game's seamless integration of gameplay mechanics and plot twists elevates it to the zenith of its genre, captivating players with its profound exploration of the human experience. In essence, "Kaede Dangerous Change Past Story" stands as a testament to the power of storytelling in gaming, solidifying its place as the pinnacle of NTR narratives.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

NTR_MASTER

I rarely read text in such games, but SORAUE is one of the few developers who can coolly present the NTR story. He very beautifully presents the corruption of the girl, slowly and gradually, showing us along the way the suffering and helplessness of the protagonist. It's just a pity that this part has a short plot. You can see that the author still had ideas, but apparently decided to finish quickly