RPGM - Completed - Dangerous Changes: Kaede Edition [v1.0] [SORAUE]

1. 4.00 star(s)

DartLoF

At times I was thinking I hope naoto comes to his senses hahaha, I think this story caught me a little bit. The game is more like a visual novel with touches of moving, but it's really entertaining.

I think it gives a touch to have animated scenes and only static I feel that better conveyed the story, the design I liked enough, give it a chance if you do not read the story you can finish it quickly, but if you're like me you have to read it has a touch anime in his style of narration hahaha, is a good game if you do not want to deal with turn-based rpg style fights.

Although by the menu if I thought there was going to be hahaha, well have a great day if you get to read this and remember it's just a game and no matter what type it is, you enjoy it like any other and follow your life: )
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Binklee

This is a stellar game that's well worth the playthrough. I'll get it out of the way right at the start: this is effectively a linear visual novel punctuated by walking around in RPGM, so this game might lose points for you if that sort of thing is an issue. Personally, I find the small moments of walking from place to place helps to bring me into the story more.

So, this dev's style of game involves a great deal of build up. He does a TON of character building before getting into the erotic scenes, so you gotta know that going into it. It's a slow burn, but of the games I've played, most of the time they're worth it. In fact, I originally attempted to play this game's prequel a few months back, knowing I was buckling up for the long haul but the MTL on that game was significantly worse and I wasn't sure I was gonna commit to several hours of effectively reading tea leaves to try and understand the story before getting to the fuckin'. But when I saw dazedanon had done his chatgpt MTL on this one, I figured I'd suck it up and play through the first game so I knew what was going on in this one. Turns out the juice wasn't worth the squeeze on that decision, as the events of this game don't greatly hinge on the previous game. Characters return, but you won't be lost if you didn't play through the first one.

I'll do a brief review of the story's premise here so you can see if it's something you want to sink your teeth into. I'll also be doing a summary of the previous installment to catch you up.

STORY

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This game takes place some amount time after the events of the first game. You and your new wife Kaede have settled into your life in this rural village, and are trying to move past the trauma you underwent in the prior game. Ever since what happened, you've been unable to attain an erection. Through some surreptitious events, you're introduced to the concept of a "cuckoldry" fetish and come to realize that you've sexualized the trauma of having your previous fiancee stolen from you. Resolute in the belief that this is the means to heal your erectile dysfunction, you slowly push Kaede to do more and more sexual acts with a playboy that's recently moved to the village. You and Kaede go on to navigate this new territory of inadequacy, intimacy, and jealousy, as well as the reemergence of the antagonist from the last game...

REVIEW

This is an excellent game if you're into what makes NTR appealing. It's story first. In prior games from this dev, I've thought he can kinda go overboard in that respect, but this title hit a great balance of setting up characters, as well as drip feeding us H content until the prologue is complete. The still art can leave something to be desired from time to time, but honestly, I'd prefer this over some devs who insist on making their women have triple Q sized tits that somehow still defy gravity. The real star of the artwork though is the silhouetted animations. This dev absolutely loves to use them, and will shoehorn them into any situation he can, and I don't blame them. They're great, and I'll suspend a little disbelief if it gives him an excuse to put them in. There's a certain cartoonish charm where the antagonist's silhouette will be drawn with a wide open smile, and while not realistic at all, it serves to convey the smug, oppressive glee of someone fucking your wife with there being nothing you can do about it.

This is primarily netorase game, but the atmosphere is always netorare. If you're looking for a title in which the wife is a gleeful, infinitely devoted woman who happily engages in your fetish, then this isn't the title for you. The characters are constantly struggling with what they should be doing vs what their carnal desires are. That being said, without spoiling too much, everyone ends up in the place they want to be.

There are a few issues with the game, that kinda boil down to just weird gameplay choices that could have been fixed with a play test. For example, everyday starts with the same routine: you wake up, you talk to your wife, and you two head to the go work in the fields together. That in and of itself is fine, and in fact I like that the game has us play out our daily obligations such as work. The problem is, that for whatever reason, the dev put your house outside of the village that you ostensibly live in. So any time you walk out the front door, it sends you to the map screen, then you gotta walk across the map to the village, then once you're in the village, you gotta across the village to get into the south part of it, then to the bottom of that screen to the fields on the far side. It makes you go through 3 loading zones to get to work every day lol. Which would have been fine if there was stuff that would happen on the way to work, but I think that takes place maybe once? It's just silly, and could have been resolved so easily. In the village, theres this shrine that's used for absolutely nothing - just put our house there. Easy fix.

Outside of little things like that, the only other notable issue is the translation can get janky somewhat frequently. Don't get me wrong, this is still a gold star of MTL translations, with basically no guessing as to what's going on - but it does frequently fuck up the pronouns of any given sentence. A lot of "him" when it should be "her", "I" when it should be "you", "you" when it should be "her" that sort of thing. You just kinda have to parse it based on context. At least there's no poetry.

Conclusion

A lengthy game that's worth the time invested to play it. The game does a great job of getting you to care about the characters, while also bringing back characters and locations from previous games and even other series, (I was not expecting the SORAUE extended cinematic universe of NTR but it was nice a reveal). Thumbs up.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

ragemanger2

Decent art. The story is interesting but starts very slowly. There are no real options. You only get to react and select one option. The story goes from 5 mph to 1000 really quick, and there is only one possible ending.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Toweke

I thought this was a pretty solid NTR game. It's a good continuation of the first, which I also enjoyed, and I actually think this one is slightly better, primarily because the main girl is way more likeable.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

The Revenant

Summary:
    Good game. However, the lack a single backbone of the MC pisses me off. The FMC is quite a strong character but even she didn't stop it when she could have which doesn't make sense(Talking about the last part).
    • Very similar degradation scenes from the previous games.
    • Bad use of a big map which is why you won't bother looking for any hidden scenes or Easter eggs.
    • Ok cg
    • extremely linear.
    • Weird ending if this 2 part saga is over with this story.
    • The translations still kinda suck but hey it is understandable.
    • Dev used the same formula for all the game and it is apparent.
    Played all the games of the dev, this one seemed very lack luster in many sense. The initiation of the MC's corruption was ok but sudden drastic change which happens when they go to a certain office is way too absurd. If the base of all the main scenes if feeble then the whole tower will be unstable.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

ZNyubMKfvM

Hard netorare game with a linear storyline and no options, but masquerading as a netorase game.

I play netorase games every now and then, enjoying them like a sexy corruption sims game, but this is really not. Mc lends girl out to a bull who won't let go. The plot also gets a little exaggerated, but some people will probably like it. I started feeling kinda bad for the characters at the end when both the mc and girl looks like they're suffering.

As a netorase game, the unavoidable nature makes it pretty weak, really just a netorare game. The mc makes all the choices and you're just going along.

As a hard netorare game, it's ok, but the impact is dulled as it's the mc lending her out in the first place, and the bull simply had the girl drop on her lap. It also features lots of voyeur scenes from cuck pov, which might not fit.

Overall, I'm giving it a 4 for being rather polished, but I'm still bummed about the linearity and lack of choices. Some people might like it I though, the game does do what it says on the tin.