Seeking Dangerous Vaults 1 found, Looking for DV2

hushabyeguy

Mar 27, 2019
The game was poorly made and you had to select levels by manually launching each level's file, the game was a 3d action/platformer where you ran around in levels and could be raped by snakes, lizardmen, I think maybe gorillas? Also they had a site for the game, with some Lara Croft / Minotaur fanart someone made for them. The original reason I found them was because they were referenced in a TV Tropes page about bad programming, but that part has been gone for years.

Reactions: Gamalejeh

Gamalejeh

Apr 21, 2021
The game was poorly made and you had to select levels by manually launching each level's file, the game was a 3d action/platformer where you ran around in levels and could be raped by snakes, lizardmen, I think maybe gorillas? Also they had a site for the game, with some Lara Croft / Minotaur fanart someone made for them. The original reason I found them was because they were referenced in a TV Tropes page about bad programming, but that part has been gone for years.

Are you Was You mean Dangerous vaults ok if it i need this game if you have a link of here or anything to arrive it and thanks for your timing

hushabyeguy

Mar 27, 2019
Are you Was You mean Dangerous vaults ok if it i need this game if you have a link of here or anything to arrive it and thanks for your timing
Hey bro, thanks for telling me the title of the game.

I was able to use Wayback Machine to access his site and grab the files for Dangerous Vaults 1. You can find them attached!

If anyone can find any copy of Dangerous Vaults 2, please let us know!

Reactions: Gamalejeh

Gamalejeh

Apr 21, 2021
Hey bro, thanks for telling me the title of the game.

I was able to use Wayback Machine to access his site and grab the files for Dangerous Vaults 1. You can find them attached!

If anyone can find any copy of Dangerous Vaults 2, please let us know!
Thanks so much ok i will say it