Overview:
Visual Novel, adaptation of my erotic story​

Updated: 11-Sep-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: Episode 1 Part 3 v1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Same dev of

Downloads:
Ep1 Part 3: - - -
Ep1 Part 2: - - -
Ep 1 Part 1: - - -

Understandable English Script Mod by @wurg

mpv_2.png mp_2.png mp_3.png mpv_137.png mpv_67.png

leatherf7ce

Jun 5, 2018
On IOS I click file mentioned under installation and nothing happens. Do i need to do something else to run on IPhone?

hyco2

Sep 15, 2017
This is bad. I could not make myself to klick further through the barely intelligible engrish, the not-dialogues and the not very appealling pics to see if there is some sexy stuff. Stopped when the funnynoseringgirl was harrassed by potbellyman.

Sorry, I can't even start to give a good comment, because it killed my brain.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
in the last pic (top right) i see alots of women and alots of men ... :/ sound like some fun is gonna happen on that boat :D

Reactions: rmma621

ComicBookGuy

I only play good games
Donor
Oct 5, 2017
Another developer fails to competently produce their first game, so the logical next step is to start a second game. Makes total sense to me.

:confused:
Why not? If you fail first, you try again, maybe he lost passion for his first game.

If somebody writes a book and it fails, he writers a new book, instead of continuing the last one.

Reactions: ShocLite12

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
in the last pic (top right) i see alots of women and alots of men ... :/ sound like some fun is gonna happen on that boat :D
Think someone is pre-empting The Babysitter....one of the girls on the boat is the daughter from the 2nd edition of his other game. For the same dev to use the same model (down to the clothing and hair), suggests this is a side story/spin off/sequel (ha! sorry you only get them on completing the 1st part).

PixelRepublic

I ■ Pixels
Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Why not? If you fail first, you try again, maybe he lost passion for his first game.

If somebody writes a book and it fails, he writers a new book, instead of continuing the last one.
The first one is still in development, and just got it's third (?) remake release about a week ago.

Failing is fine, but not learning for your mistakes, and those of others in your industry isn't fine at all.

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Is this an 0.5 release or is it a 0.1 being passed off as an 0.5 in order to trick people into thinking it's further along than it is?

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes