RPGM - Abandoned - Dark Age [v0.10b] [Veeni]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Space_Cow99

I hope there more then just mage.
    I played it to point and I kind hope to see more of game.
    character develops interesting.
    Stats I kind wish they gave us 5 points for development versus 1?
    game overall is 7 out 10 . Its still in vanilla stage. I haven't seen anything that character can achieve doing in hentai frame.
    graphics, choices there no wrong choice or save before.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

TheCods

This game has a huge future, the battle combat it's just good enough with auto mode included, the story is quite interesting, lore is great, the way you can explore and get money, items, or just getting information about the world by reading books it's bore than good. The tags are awesome, and the way the story would evolve makes me want to follow this proyect. I'm not always down for 3D art in RPG games but this has it touch. Pretty short tho
  3. 5.00 star(s)

FullMetalMan

version 0.10a
    Looks just great, I think if the developer fixes some bugs and adds more content, this project will be really something great! I don't really like games on RPG Maker, but this one really surprised me very much :oops:
  4. 4.00 star(s)

dragrais

Review for version 0.10a
    Pros: One of the most intuitive RPG games I've ever played. It is impossible to get lost here, because there is a convenient quest log, and a window with help. The best RPG system of all the games I've ever seen here, I hope that it will develop even further. Good animation scenes.
    Cons: There are some problems with the English, but I'm fine with that if the developer fixes it soon.
    Well, I'll keep an eye on that
    4,5/5 Right now